shit shit shit (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
for tutes!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot about tute enrolments and went online at 7.30.... and the day i wanted (which had SIX different options ) was completely full!!!!! now i have to go for an extra day just for a 2 hr seminar.it takes me two bloody hours of travelling to get to uni per day at least!!

blah! i know im whingeing, but what do you think my chances are that there might be an opening - like someone dropping out or changing their times?
i really really dont want an extra day.
( whats the difference between a lecture and a seminar anyway?)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Oh alice, dude how could you do such a thing? That was for our communications seminar wasn't it?

Ninga

HSC
Too bad dude, u snooze, u lose. Try pleading to your lecturer, but chances are you're stuck. I've never had a seminar, so i have no idea what the diff is between a seminar and a tut. Im guessing a seminar is somewhat like a lecture, but theres more chance of discussion and stuff within the class, whereas a tut is mainly answering questions and such.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
pam17 said:
Oh alice, dude how could you do such a thing? That was for our communications seminar wasn't it?

oh!!! i knew this would happen... did you know i got up at fricken 7 o'clock in the morning only to find out it wasnt open till 7 PM!!!! arghrghrghh.

i guess my chances are pretty slim huh?

Breaking said:
OMG it's aleeoh!
OMG its breaking!!! the infamous drama gatecrasher....bum chum to all ( in EVERY possible way imaginable ;) ).... you finally answer :)

santaslayer

HSC
There might be people dropping out of their initial preference...chances are slim..

Difference between a lecture and a seminar?

Lectures are where a million people all sit together and you listen to the lecturer talk jibber. Seminars are like tutes. You do your required homework and then go there for an intense discussion period. They aren't like tutes or workshops where you have to do "work" as such...all the required work is probably done at home and all your doing is discussing what you have learnt...a greater insight is gained through this discussion process...i think...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think they asked the difference between a tute and a seminar, not a lecture and a seminar.

Seminar just has more people, thats all.

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
I think they asked the difference between a tute and a seminar, not a lecture and a seminar.

Seminar just has more people, thats all.
aLeeoh said:
( whats the difference between a lecture and a seminar anyway?)

10 chars.........

Ninga

HSC
My bad, i should learn to read properly. Difference between a lecture and a seminar should be obvious, but thats just me. My apologies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)