• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Shocked? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

I know a fair few people from my school who are going to USyd. A couple doing Arts, one doing Education and a few doing Science.

klh

HSC
not many people at my school went to my uni, probly becoz i go to uws. but i met my old primary school friend and i was shocked becoz he changed so much.
i saw him at the stop lights and i tailed him to see if he was indeed my firiend..and when he stopped i piped up the courage to ask if he was [insert name] and he said [my name] is tha tyou??? what are you doing here???

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't think too many people from my school are going to UOW. But I have seen 1 person, and I didn't talk to them.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I recently met a guy that was in my Kindergarten class in 1990. He left my school in Year 2, never saw him until now and is doing the same degree as me.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
theres like, 5 people from my school at my uni and i never hardly see any of them, all of my good friends either dont go to uni, go to the ourimbah campus or one of the many syd unis

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
I see about 1/4 of my old high school maths class at uni. Since no one knows anyone ppl just tend to strap on to those who they are familiar with.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Within the first week of uni, I practically saw everyone in my grade who I heard got accepted there. It's not that weird. We usually just give each other a wave, or if we have time, we just sit and chat.

LazyBoy

HSC
ive bumped into heaps of people from work, ex's, old firneds. but no one from my school at all! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)