• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shoes with shorts (1 Viewer)

ninja-boy

HSC
yeah it does, i just clicked on it, well if it doesnt work go on google images and type sb dunk mafia highs, its white high with maroon tick

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
found it awesome^^
i want either bright bright shit on it or white white =D
funkin awesome, i like you for your awesome styleto sad your 16 tho

ninja-boy

HSC
yeah 16 in 4 days, haha thanks btw :D

i dont really like white on white, its too plain for me. I used to rock AF1's (air force ones) but like everyone has a pair, and i found something better, Sb, SB dunks. Man im such a sneaker head haha

ninja-boy

HSC
hahah trust me, i dont look 15, and i dont behave like one, im just a normal teenager, think of it that way haha:p

Yeah when someone i met over the net says there 15, i get the creeps and feel like a pheado even though im 15 :S ROFL :p

ninja-boy

HSC
lol aiite, sorry for all that bullshit spam and shit, continute with the original thred yoo!!

jaykhu

HSC
nike dunks ninja boy, im also a big fan of Nike SBs... i think sometimes i buy shoes just because of the zoom air in them lol.

It all depends on your style, but the right shorts with chunky retro sneakers are what im into. Socks are supposed to be worn... i dont know why some people here make it sound so evil.

an alternative take on shoes + shorts.. have a look at the lacoste outfits they pull together, its a cool and different style. www.lacoste.com

Last edited:

ninja-boy

HSC
o shit, yeah there just dunks lol, i wanted some sb dunks i think? de la souls baby haha and im checkin the site atm

trax2

HSC
thongs, casual shoes with ankle socks like low rise shoes such as lacoste and vans..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)