Shore thing 08 (1 Viewer)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
i dont usually care about these types of festivals because typically they have shit lineups, hence my ignorance.

4unitfreak

HSC
Oooooh sounds good, I think I can scrape enough money to go...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
5 x tickets purchased = 710 bucks

got ash locked in....2 other maybes...if the 'maybes' drop out and i can't get another person then ill go against my convictions and scalp the remaining ones off.

it was 10 bucks cheaper per ticket to buy them from moshtix but i opted to get them for 140 each from ticketek because u get them as seperate tickets you can sell...whereas if u get them from moshtix you just get one receipt (which is your ticket) and all 5 people have to show up together.

redraw

HSC
4unitfreak said:
Oooooh sounds good, I think I can scrape enough money to go...
Don't go. We at Shore do NOT need you pleb scum at our concert. Go back to working the streets, you prole.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HSC
Woooooooooooo We've Got A Huuuuuuuuuge Concert Woooooooooooooooo And You Plebs Aren't Invited Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

Numquamtededam

HSC
redraw said:
Don't go. We at Shore do NOT need you pleb scum at our concert. Go back to working the streets, you prole.
Shut the f!@# up - Shore is such a crap school - Shore boys are so bloody up-themselves. You're detracting from the integrity of a great event. Eric Prydz absolutely kicks ass - I love Pjanoo, but this is even better http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw Best House Music eva!

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
Numquamtededam said:
Shut the f!@# up - Shore is such a crap school - Shore boys are so bloody up-themselves. You're detracting from the integrity of a great event. Eric Prydz absolutely kicks ass - I love Pjanoo, but this is even better http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw Best House Music eva!

YEAH MATE YOU'RE JUST JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU WISH YOU WENT TO SHORE
AT SHORE WE HAVE A WHOLE DEPARTMENT DEDICATED TO COOKIE-CUTTER PIANO-PROG-HOUSE.
SHORE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah ill prob record born slippy.

i don't know how ill react actually, im pretty sure i will lose my mind when they play it, i hope its the original version and not the NUXX version, but they usually do the NUXX version live, still good.

ash, why not until 10pm???

are you busy earlier???

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
goodwill is good yo

but yeah, lyke ya know, we might as well go there, unless we'll pre drink yah?

ill see wat sam and daphne wanna so as well.

i know campbell won't get there till like 10 30

what tiem u wanna come over, also ill ring u tonight and sort out final details etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)