Short On Cash For Uni?! (1 Viewer)

HSC
loser101 said:
and i bet you got some sort of EAS bonus, but no your not complaing about that r u? ;)

and what gives you the divine right to move interstate to do a degree?

if you are really so disadvantaged, you should of applied to the uni's "I'm a retard, so you give me money" scholarships.
you need to shut the fuck up and stop thinking you know everyones personal situations. seriously. youre a cunt.

im getting the loan because i wasnt able to get youth allowance because the Howard government did fuck it up. It used to be that once you were moved out of home and supporting yourself that you were classed as independent. tell me one fucking 25 year old you know who is still 100% dependent on their parents? there probly isnt any.

i've applied for scholarships that go purely off my reputation and what i've done for the community and shit like that. but what am i to do if i dont get that? i'd be living off air for 3 years you stupid fuck. pull your head in and realise that not everyone is in the same situation as you.

i need the loan because i get nothing from centrelink and dont want to go and say to them "ohhh waa waa my parents kicked me out" when they fucking didnt. im an honest person. i'll take my fucking debts as they come. youre the sort of person i'd like to hit in real life you stupid fuck.

loser101 said:
u live at home, u eat at home. you can make sandwiches for uni.

the only expenses u have should be textbooks, and weekly travel money.

if your parents cant give you that then go move out, disown your parents and get centerlink payments. lets see how far you'll get with $300 after you pay for rent and food.

austudy isnt their to support your lifestyle

the government dont owe you anything, you choose to goto uni, you should pay.
i dont live at home so where am i meant to pull the money from to support myself? i dont just magically shit $100 notes out. im moving 5 hours from home to go to uni. I didnt want austudy to pay for my lifestyle. i just wanted in there to support me, but because my parents are honest working people who earn $68000+ im not able to get it. they cant afford to support me, and dont want them to. they have a house loan, 2 car loans and they just built a new entertainment area out the back of our house. because they've been working for 20 years are in a position where they can do it now.

so once again, do go acting like you know every person's fucking details in their life.

Last edited:

loser101

HSC
glad u got that off your chest? LOL:rolleyes:

now if you put as much effort into the above post as u did with your scholarship application, i'm sure you'll get it LOL :rolleyes:

anyway good luck with your loan. :uhhuh:

o0o_chris_o0o said:
you need to shut the fuck up and stop thinking you know everyones personal situations. seriously. youre a cunt.

im getting the loan because i wasnt able to get youth allowance because the Howard government did fuck it up. It used to be that once you were moved out of home and supporting yourself that you were classed as independent. tell me one fucking 25 year old you know who is still 100% dependent on their parents? there probly isnt any.

i've applied for scholarships that go purely off my reputation and what i've done for the community and shit like that. but what am i to do if i dont get that? i'd be living off air for 3 years you stupid fuck. pull your head in and realise that not everyone is in the same situation as you.

i need the loan because i get nothing from centrelink and dont want to go and say to them "ohhh waa waa my parents kicked me out" when they fucking didnt. im an honest person. i'll take my fucking debts as they come. youre the sort of person i'd like to hit in real life you stupid fuck.

i dont live at home so where am i meant to pull the money from to support myself? i dont just magically shit $100 notes out. im moving 5 hours from home to go to uni. I didnt want austudy to pay for my lifestyle. i just wanted in there to support me, but because my parents are honest working people who earn $68000+ im not able to get it. they cant afford to support me, and dont want them to. they have a house loan, 2 car loans and they just built a new entertainment area out the back of our house. because they've been working for 20 years are in a position where they can do it now.

so once again, do go acting like you know every person's fucking details in their life.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
just get savings account..with like st george or something they have 7% interest, which is pretty good seeing as it adds up over time. and don't spend ur money on stupid shiet...during holidays WORK till your eyes bleed.. and you'll make a stack.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Hey, If you earn a certain amount of money in 12 months ($18k or something) can't you then qualify as an individual and claim centerlink. I know this might not be of much help to any of you but my friend was discussing this the other day and if its true I'm dead set deffering to take the ADFA gap year.

HSC
Hagaren said:
Hey, If you earn a certain amount of money in 12 months ($18k or something) can't you then qualify as an individual and claim centerlink. I know this might not be of much help to any of you but my friend was discussing this the other day and if its true I'm dead set deffering to take the ADFA gap year.
i'd deffer, but i cant. Im in a communications course, and you cant deffer communications courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)