should a guy be persistant about asking a girl out (1 Viewer)

HSC
If she says no, just take her word for it. Girls who play hard-to-get aren't worth it. Let her die lonely.

Imagine a generation of girls who are pampered princesses to the day they die. Yergh!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
persistance is a major turn off once you've shown that you aren't interested. It becomes old, boring and an indication of desperateness. Its not even flattering anymore. Persistant flirting if fine as long as its reciprocated.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Totally, girls who play hard to get or play mind games should be shipped off to some obscure place.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Totally, girls who play hard to get or play mind games should be shipped off to some obscure place.
If it works for them, so be it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Quite a few of my friends will say no the first time a guy asks them out, and then yes when he asks again.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jam3s said:
One qestion - why do girls tend to ignor the guys after they rejects them?
I used to feel really awkward after saying no to someone. I'd usually not talk to them anymore.

Now I don't really care. If I was the reject I'd still keep being friends, and if he was the reject, same thing. :rolleyes:

K

katie_tully

Yes. Remember guys, it isn't stalking if you don't get caught.

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Quite a few of my friends will say no the first time a guy asks them out, and then yes when he asks again.
Heres the biggie: why?

Confused? Change of mind?
Or... an archaic ideal that you should never say 'yes' the first time or else you'll be perceived as 'easy'?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
but why.... said:
alright lads ladies and the strange guy in the back, thats right sicko i'm talking to you. WELLCOME i'm john doe. ok now that were all friendly like i will pose my question.

now i recently asked a girl out sadly i was regected, however she was nice about (great girl), now since this poor misfortune occured i have had a discussion with a friend who will shall call " the clown" (nice guy) now he seems to think that dispite this girls rejection i should keep at it and try and win her what do you think???

now to clarify somethings. firstly i'm not as weird as my typing suggests i am indeed fairly good friends with this girl and as fair as looks gos i'd say were on a similar level if not shes a lil bit better looking but yeah. finally i don't plan to keep 'courting' this girl dispite whatever advice i get becuase i feel i should respect her opinion.

however i still wish to see this question answered.

becuase this is such a long post ill clarify my question...

should a guy make like the movies and not accept a girls first regection and continue to try and win her (within reason... NO stalking, *stares at guy in back*) or should he accept it and move on....

ok people thats it reply
Bleh, if she doesnt want you, let it be her problem not yours.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
if a guy asked me out and i said no, its cos i dont want to go out with them. i would say yes, or at least that id think about it if i wanted to. i wouldnt say no to someone id go out with if they asked me twice.
i dont think it works like that.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
but why.... said:
alright lads ladies and the strange guy in the back, thats right sicko i'm talking to you. WELLCOME i'm john doe. ok now that were all friendly like i will pose my question.

now i recently asked a girl out sadly i was regected, however she was nice about (great girl), now since this poor misfortune occured i have had a discussion with a friend who will shall call " the clown" (nice guy) now he seems to think that dispite this girls rejection i should keep at it and try and win her what do you think???

now to clarify somethings. firstly i'm not as weird as my typing suggests i am indeed fairly good friends with this girl and as fair as looks gos i'd say were on a similar level if not shes a lil bit better looking but yeah. finally i don't plan to keep 'courting' this girl dispite whatever advice i get becuase i feel i should respect her opinion.

however i still wish to see this question answered.

becuase this is such a long post ill clarify my question...

should a guy make like the movies and not accept a girls first regection and continue to try and win her (within reason... NO stalking, *stares at guy in back*) or should he accept it and move on....

ok people thats it reply

oi bro.... i dunno, im in kinda ur situation now... hmmm... maybe if you just let the heat off for a while.... then I dunno, drop some hints. I liked this girl for ages and we were good friends, bu id drop the occasional hint(s). then she kinda cottned on and she started thinkign bou it. then we decided to get closer and then it all just fell apart... but thats cos shes insecure and all that other girly stuff... dont worry bout it mate, plenty of fish in the ocean

Pixydust*

but why.... said:

ok people thats it reply
Okay this is weird because it depends. If you have the (reasonable) sneaking suspicion she actually DOES like you, then you could sorta bring it up now and then. But it she doesn't, there is NOTHING more annoying than persistent guys who do NOT take no for an answer. If anything, you'll be ruining your chances. I'd back off if its pretty clear she is not interested. But im sure you are a lovely guy and there will be others!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)