Should Examination Committees be named on HSC examinations? (1 Viewer)

Should Examination Committees be named on HSC examinations?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
I recently posted a series of questions which lead to the identification of every member of the Examination Committee in the 1916 Leaving Certificate examination for Mathematics Honours at https://community.boredofstudies.org/threads/1916-hsc-leaving-honours-mx2-qn.402538/#post-7450320

Some people were wondering how on earth I could have done that because thesedays such information is strictly confidential and never released for HSC exams.

From 1911 to 1966 the Intermediate Certificate and Leaving Certificate Examination committees were named on the examination papers. So it was not hard to do that for that particular paper.

This trend still continues today on some Trial HSC exams.

But do you think it should be on HSC exams too?

HSC
No, given the stupidity of some people these days, some disgruntled students would go out of their way to abuse and threaten the examination writers.

This already happens to some extent for eg english short answer stimuli authors.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
No, given the stupidity of some people these days, some disgruntled students would go out of their way to abuse and threaten the examination writers.

This already happens to some extent for eg english short answer stimuli authors.
bro this also happened after my schools prelim exams lmaoo

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Who knew that the one 1916 LC qn I posted last week would end in this much interest lmfao
Bro's made a list 💀 💀 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)