should i accept the offer? (1 Viewer)

xazxncutiex

HSC
a mail had been sent to me and i got accepted into UWS- bankstown for bachelor of arts/ master of teaching(primary).

really surprised that i even got accepted since my UAI was 59.88. so now i am hesitating whether i shud accept the offer and go to UNI. i also enrolled for college in child care, cos i thought i wouldnt be accepted in a UNI and decided to later transfer to UNI. and the thing is i got really excited going to college then hearing how i got accepted into UNI. weird aye?

so a bit of advice on whether i shud do this course and people who is doing this course what do u think? i welcome both negative and postive reviews.

what i wanted to know is what the campus is like? how is the teacher? lectures? how big is the class? just toss me all u know about the UNi

greatly appreciate. i do not want to spend 4 years in a UNI where i would later regret it.

oh and for the main round when does the acceptance end? like the expiry date? i cant find it anywhere within the letter.... :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
a mail had been sent to me and i got accepted into UWS- bankstown for bachelor of arts/ master of teaching(primary).

really surprised that i even got accepted since my UAI was 59.88. so now i am hesitating whether i shud accept the offer and go to UNI. i also enrolled for college in child care, cos i thought i wouldnt be accepted in a UNI and decided to later transfer to UNI. and the thing is i got really excited going to college then hearing how i got accepted into UNI. weird aye?

so a bit of advice on whether i shud do this course and people who is doing this course what do u think? i welcome both negative and postive reviews.

what i wanted to know is what the campus is like? how is the teacher? lectures? how big is the class? just toss me all u know about the UNi

greatly appreciate. i do not want to spend 4 years in a UNI where i would later regret it.

oh and for the main round when does the acceptance end? like the expiry date? i cant find it anywhere within the letter.... :)

isn't teaching what you want to do?
i see some similarities in primary teaching and child caring.
accept the offer atm and when you change your mind you can
un-enrol it.
if i were you i would go to the uni as you got offer.

xazxncutiex

HSC
yes, teaching is what i want to do. but for some reason i feel like im not ready for uni. however, by accepting this offer i dont have to waste my time by going to college then uni.

lou071

HSC
N/A
yes, teaching is what i want to do. but for some reason i feel like im not ready for uni. however, by accepting this offer i dont have to waste my time by going to college then uni.
so you are feeling nervous about uni?
don't worry. you haven't even started uni yet.

Samu

HSC
Yeah just accept it aye...

Im doing the same course at the bankstown campus..I was shitting myself because i had 68.85 uai ..still got in though. I was considering doing a diploma in child hood studies at tafe but since i got in F that shit.

lollies

Samuel.

xazxncutiex

HSC
yeh i did accept it after my parent stress out how it can save me time and stuff. Lol. so i just go whatever and accept the offer. maybe cos i was so excited in going to a college that all the excitement about being accepted into a uni, flew out of my mind. so im not that excited in going to UNI as i shud be. blerh.

maybe when i go see the campus and actually start going, i be more excited.

DannySYD89

HSC
The same thing happened to me! My UAI was like 7 marks below what I needed so I got annoyed and started making other plans. I just got my letter the other day now its overwhelming because I wasnt planning for this >_>

haha atleast I got it in the end... I do wish I did try harder in my HSC still though...

HSC
accept then transfer ASAP. Shit course. It's all b arts stuff for the first 3 years, and they don't get to the actual 'teaching' until you're in your fourth year.

v shit.

xazxncutiex

HSC
transfer to which uni? which uni offer the best teaching course? sydney uni ? or acu? or notre dame? and when can you transfer?

HSC
UTS has a pretty good course for teaching [Primary], I think UNSW, has a good one too, not sure about the rest though.

Just as long as it's an Education degree then it should be fine, & check their actual course outlines, see if they have practical stuff [ie teaching at some school] before the final year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)