• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should i ask him? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
A girl asked me to her formal when I was in 1st year of uni. I said yes. I don't think many guys would have much of a reason to reject a girl. It's not like they're asking us to marry them. It isn't much of a big deal.

Oh yeah, I paid for my own ticket.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
A girl asked me to her formal when I was in 1st year of uni. I said yes. I don't think many guys would have much of a reason to reject a girl. It's not like they're asking us to marry them. It isn't much of a big deal.

Oh yeah, I paid for my own ticket.
THANK YOU!
there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a guy that is out of school... i am going with a guy that is 3 years out of school and funnily enough he said yes!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
krystalp said:
im being realistic
No, you are not being realistic, you are being pessimistic.

Were you rejected as a child? Have you asked out numerous girls only to be ridiculed? Don't speculate on her outcome based on your experience.

Let the girl take the damn risk. Getting rejected by boys is one of life's most trivial issues.

santaslayer

HSC
kristylee_ said:
THANK YOU!
there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a guy that is out of school... i am going with a guy that is 3 years out of school and funnily enough he said yes!
I'd still go to a formal if any girl asked me. :p

*waits*

Tingaling

HSC
at least give a go, or else you'll regret not trying.

there's always others that you can ask. if one fairy tale didnt end up happy *being rejected* create another one.

its your formal (life) believe and create the wonderful ness ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)