should i be honest or not (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Firstly your a dick for doin no amount of excuses makes up for it...
BUT
If you really care about this girl and you actually want to make it work dont tell her cause it will fuck it up dont tell her and just change but never keep as something you have over her...

coolkoombaya

HSC
ha i duno, i havent been on BOS for very long, but is lyk, aj_number_10, a person who just posts random scenarios, which arent real? but yeah, tell her, dat u cheated, see wat happens, i guess, life is random, she mite jst dump u, or mite say, 'oh ur so cool, so honest' or sumshit. but then yeah, i assume ur a girl, a guy probs wont say dat.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Collin said:
Being a cheater yourself, I'm sure you've mastered the ways of the deceitful.
;)
and ive done it many a times, if you think your not going to ever get cheated on, think again.. ITS REALITY DUDE!

Collin

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
;)
and ive done it many a times, if you think your not going to ever get cheated on, think again.. ITS REALITY DUDE!
Wait, so you're proclaiming that it's 'reality', hence normal to be cheated on? Hahahahahahaha. This may sound harsh, but it needs to be said: not all girls are dirty sluts, like yourself honey. ;)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Collin said:
Wait, so you're proclaiming that it's 'reality', hence normal to be cheated on? Hahahahahahaha. This may sound harsh, but it needs to be said: not all girls are dirty sluts, like yourself honey. ;)
err ouch!
girls are 5 times better at playing games than guys are ;)
be wary.

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
I don't know which part of 'not all girls are dirty sluts like yourself' you didn't understand.

And thanks for that farce of a statistic, slutty slut slut.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Jason Bourne said:
I don't know which part of 'not all girls are dirty sluts like yourself' you didn't understand.

And thanks for that farce of a statistic, slutty slut slut.
I understood it, but it doesnt have any relevance to me. ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
No relevance? Don't play dumb with me.. oh wait, you're probably not playing. ;)

Hahah.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
last weekend i cheated on my sorta girl. this isnt the first time ive cheated on a girl. when i went out with my last girlfriend for 6 months i cheated on her twice and didnt tell her, but i was young and naive back then and while i got away with it i can see it was probably the wrong thing to do.

should i tell her i cheated on her and just before anyone blames me i had a bad day at cricket so was pretty upset so it wasnt really my fault
its proberly her fault cause she didnt root u after the game?
so i think its all good,dont need to tell her

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl: i like how you troll but your posts normally can't be considered over the top for deletion, so you get away with it

aj_number_10

HSC
well the girl that i hooked up with told my girl at school we hooked up n she confronted me n i just denied it. so now shes fighting with the other girl for lying. i didnt wanna admit it cause then id loose the girl cause i just met her this year and have really only been dating for not long.

i told my 13 year old about it though and thats over i think. probably for the better i should wait at least a year before going for her . 19 and 13s probably a bit too far difference

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i told my 13 year old about it though and thats over i think. probably for the better i should wait at least a year before going for her . 19 and 13s probably a bit too far difference

ahh.. YEEAH?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
It's nice you finally see that there's a 100 year age diff between you two. Good job!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
AJ 4 FUCK SAKE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first u d8 girls that have just quit playing with barbie & ken dolls, now u confess to cheating on girls. JEEZ UR A DWEEB! I think every girl needs to beware of u.

If i was ur gf i'd want to no so i could put my foot fair up ur arse and give u an idea of what pain is like

JERK!!!!:burn:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
aj's a true ladies man.
belive me they are 14, but hell they look 16.

he's got a trick that he told me.
i've tried using it, works out most the time

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
last weekend i cheated on my sorta girl. this isnt the first time ive cheated on a girl. when i went out with my last girlfriend for 6 months i cheated on her twice and didnt tell her, but i was young and naive back then and while i got away with it i can see it was probably the wrong thing to do.

should i tell her i cheated on her and just before anyone blames me i had a bad day at cricket so was pretty upset so it wasnt really my fault
Fucking cheater. Die.

You should probably be honest, it'll teach you to not cheat again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)