Should i be making a big deal out of it? (1 Viewer)

lebron96

HSC
Hey everyone,
I was just kinda worried about something. cause i didnt write on the front cover in the explanation box what exam i done. SHould i be worried?

p!stacio88

HSC
just hope that your supervisors checked the exams and wrote it on for you... or that somebody at the marking centre realises that your answers are definitely for a physics exam. should be ok.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
lebron96 said:
Hey everyone,
I was just kinda worried about something. cause i didnt write on the front cover in the explanation box what exam i done. SHould i be worried?

You may be shocked to hear it, but HSC examiners are real people. My HSC English teacher was one, my Mum was one! These people understand the pressure that you are under. If you missed a tiny part of the cover - they will work it out. Trust me. If your results come back as 'non-attempt' and your exam supervisors have logged that you were there and handed in an attempt, you have recourse for appeal.

It sounds like a minor mistake, chill out and focus on the next exam!

dunno04

HSC
I thought they will check whether u have written on it.
HOpe the supervisor write it for u.
Or else...I dno what will happen

BUT i guess now u shouldn't be worrying about that...
You got more HSC to do.
=D

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
all HSC papers are fed into a giant computer for marking (yes this super computer is capable of marking humanity subjects too). any papers that have a missing section will be discarded and crammed into a giant furnace by gremlins to fuel the evil war machine that is the Board Of Studies.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Our supervisors go through and check the front cover of every booklet that we hand in before we leave. So they'll come around to every single student, tie them up if need be, and make sure that they've written everything and signed the blue sheet etc..

but yeh, don't worry too much, i'm sure that it would have been checked over for you! and if its with the other booklets u may have used, it wont be hard for them to assume whose it is.

mrincredible

Superhero In Training
HSC
if ur that worried about it u can ring up the board of studies and they can put you through to the head of that subject or something and they will make a note of it on some records or something just in case
my friend did this as she stuffed up the cover to the first english exam but its all fixed up now... the lady at BOS actually laughed at her and said it happens all the time

klaw

HSC
Of what use is it to worry about something you cannot change? It'll only create unnecessary stress and negatively impact on your other exams + happiness in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)