Should I be sad? (1 Viewer)

dawooddaman

HSC
I just found out today that I'm coming 1st for chemistry and physics, I was coming 2nd and 3rd then I challenged both exams the head teacher was on holidays so I had to wait until last Friday

Today in graduation rehearsal, I looked at the timetable and I wasn't first, I talked to the head teacher and he said sorry but the trophies and certificates were done 2 weeks ago =(

So now I kinda guttered and really sad but happy at the same time, don’t know how to feel atm

Any advice?

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
As long as your first according to the marks they sent in to BOS you have nothing to worry about :)

dawooddaman

HSC
True, but I would of been awesome to get my name on the wall of high achievers and trophy with my name on it but oh well my fault for being so late =(

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Think of the big picture.

You'll be right.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I'd probably feel quite bad as well. But the thing that matters the most is making sure they sent in the right ranks to the BOS, so if they've done that it'll help more than getting your name on a wall or getting a trophy.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
True, but I would of been awesome to get my name on the wall of high achievers and trophy with my name on it but oh well my fault for being so late =(
Its only a momentary achievement, its not like your going to care you got an award for coming 1st in a subject when your in uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)