Should I be worried (1 Viewer)

Shady01

Currently: Destrying liver with celabatory "bevera
HSC
As my banner says I only do 4 subjects basically, but becuase of early classes and lunchtime classes, etc Lately my day has been consisting of on average 7 or 8 50 minute periods and when I have tutoring 9. This is a genuine enquiry: I come home of an afternoon and am sooo tired that I cant get the 3-4 hours of study like most of you are doing, I'm lucky if i get 2 (really lucky) should i be worried?? Like am in the majority and the rest of you are just pullin through?

Note: I have frees but at school you are forced to go to library so they are considered private study.

Any advice? or critisms becuase you think I'm a soft coak, send em this way.

T

Testpilot

LottoX, I've always wanted to know why you've got your subjects with the "Backstreet Boys"?

Threadstarter: You're SOFT. JUST TAKE IT.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
and whats so good about the quadratic formula, to be your avatar? lolx

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
STx said:
and whats so good about the quadratic formula, to be your avatar? lolx
he finds the quadratic formula extremely provocative and sexeh.

xx__savannah

HSC
I dont get what's the problem with the frees in school. How does it differ from how you study at home?

But yes, I believe you're complaining/worried just a tad too much. I don't know too many people who are doing the 3-4 hours per night, I personally know I'm nowhere near it, especially having dropped of the pace. As LottoX said, it's holidays now, there's plenty of time to do as much as you think is necessary.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
xx__savannah said:
I dont get what's the problem with the frees in school. How does it differ from how you study at home?

But yes, I believe you're complaining/worried just a tad too much. I don't know too many people who are doing the 3-4 hours per night, I personally know I'm nowhere near it, especially having dropped of the pace. As LottoX said, it's holidays now, there's plenty of time to do as much as you think is necessary.
And at the exact same time next year I will study intensively, then after the HSC I can go insane, play Counter-Strike all day and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)