Should i buy it?? (1 Viewer)

anonomis

HSC
ok so there is this really really cool store in bondi called purdy klampet tucked in a little corner near pompeii's pizza
i went in there with a friend the other day and saw this jacket:

http://www.purdyklampet.com.au/images/products/TN.drop-in-hood.01.Drop_in_crop_hood.600.jpg

i absolutely fell in love with it and seriously just wanted to walk out of the store with it on my back without telling neone :p

im seriously contemplating getting it but 240 bucks is a tad to big a number for me right now coz my parents cut me off and i dont have a job haha

it dusnt look as hot in the photo but in person, i basically peed my pants

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i lurveeeee purdy klampet
who served you? the polish guy?
fuck he's always in there

there used to be this HOTTT russian guy who worked there. so hot.

and that jacket is hot
get it.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ok so there is this really really cool store in bondi called purdy klampet tucked in a little corner near pompeii's pizza
i went in there with a friend the other day and saw this jacket:

http://www.purdyklampet.com.au/images/products/TN.drop-in-hood.01.Drop_in_crop_hood.600.jpg

i absolutely fell in love with it and seriously just wanted to walk out of the store with it on my back without telling neone :p

im seriously contemplating getting it but 240 bucks is a tad to big a number for me right now coz my parents cut me off and i dont have a job haha

it dusnt look as hot in the photo but in person, i basically peed my pants
it looks like its inside out....

btw dude are you gay, because peeing/creaming your pants over a jacket is a tad gay

HSC
N/A
i was broke but still had to buy the leather jacket i feel in love with.

imo if its gunna get worn a lot and u wont get sick of it soon, buy it even if ur broke :)

+rep coz im a G

Rainie

HSC
Get it ;] You can get the money back when you get a part-time job sometime this year :eek:

anonomis

HSC
it looks like its inside out....

btw dude are you gay, because peeing/creaming your pants over a jacket is a tad gay

OMG good one! utterly hilarious
just thought id point out that ur a guy, on a fashion thread, answering my thread about a jacket i like. u tell me, r u gay?

nehoo to everyone else...i seriously think i might buy it...although ill have to do it without telling my friend coz she thinks its a bit ridiculous to spend that much on it...ill pretend i got it for my bday, 5 months early :p

anonomis

HSC
i lurveeeee purdy klampet
who served you? the polish guy?
fuck he's always in there

there used to be this HOTTT russian guy who worked there. so hot.

and that jacket is hot
get it.

no no it was some really nice old-looking woman. normally i hate the people who work there coz they always follow u into the back room where all the good stuff is and they watch u looking through the racks, but this lady didnt so i liked her haha.
purdy klampet is seriously the shit.

johony

HSC
mmm..i would have to say no too

the straps down the front is a little over the top, the front pockets are fine. also the price seems a little too high tbh.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
wow not very popular hey

i like it
you just need to know how to wear it properly.

i bought a jacket for 300 once.. it was a vintage hoodie, but the sleeves had been cut off and silver leather onces replaced them. i've probably worn it once or twice and tbh it's quite hideous, but i adore it.
just get the fucking thing.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
its not worth peeing on that jacket. Its bloody disgusting.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Jacket is ugly.
Splurging on shoes, on the other hand...

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
thats one ugly jacket.

I think it's slightly hideous. I just ... wouldn't want to be seen walking down the street with someone wearing that. If it was like, $50 or there abouts I'd tell you to go for it. But no. Just no.

Perhaps open, and never done up. Maybe.

Wait, no. Don't do it. Wearing it would be committing faggotry.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)