should i change from standard to advance (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
just got my mark back for english test on physical journeys teacher confronted me about moving to advance i said no
(i got 90% which i came first in that exam and 5th in a exam b4 this recent one) also the teacher did say i would most likely get 85ish in advance in the hsc
but the problem is i am actually a repeat. which means i pretty much just study on my notes what i done in my previous year. IN STANDARD ENGLISH. so im well prepared for the topics on

skrzynecki poems
educating RITa
PETER wier film
and i got heaps of creative writings

which i done all last year but to move up to advance
am i going to be scrificing my head start in english
and how much advantage would i lose on the head start in standard english if i moved to adv

reason why i ask is im also behind in other subjects and to actually put in effort it english on learning new text and attending class to do so its not my thing so what should i do?

Move to advance or stay in standard with my headstart in the topics

oh yeah i think some topics are the same for standard and advance what is it

daeneee

HSC
N/A
dodgyv said:
just got my mark back for english test on physical journeys teacher confronted me about moving to advance i said no
(i got 90% which i came first in that exam and 5th in a exam b4 this recent one) also the teacher did say i would most likely get 85ish in advance in the hsc
but the problem is i am actually a repeat. which means i pretty much just study on my notes what i done in my previous year. IN STANDARD ENGLISH. so im well prepared for the topics on

skrzynecki poems
educating RITa
PETER wier film
and i got heaps of creative writings

which i done all last year but to move up to advance
am i going to be scrificing my head start in english
and how much advantage would i lose on the head start in standard english if i moved to adv

reason why i ask is im also behind in other subjects and to actually put in effort it english on learning new text and attending class to do so its not my thing so what should i do?

Move to advance or stay in standard with my headstart in the topics

oh yeah i think some topics are the same for standard and advance what is it
"which i done all last year" lol.
go down to ESL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)