Should I drop Math Extension 2? (1 Viewer)

- Jul -

HSC
melonkitten said:
yeh, drop.

i was in a similar position to you (slightly higher marks)
i dropped less than 2 weeks ago

trust me buddy, it is the right thing to do
Is that because you had more time to do other stuff? Or because you were struggling and then felt relieved because you dropped it?

Maths is my only REALLY strong subject. I'm afraid that if I drop ext 2 then my UAi won't be as high as if i'd kept that for the HSC..

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
kinOyou said:
dont drop, ur doing fine. but a UAI of 98? for those marks? im sorry to dissappoint u but its not gonna happen. UNLESS ur in james ruse, or top 10 selective school, but i doubt it. I mean 1 person doing maths ext in ur school? wat kind of skool is dat? dat cant be a selective
your an idiot.

your school must be pretty crap too if no one over the years got 98+.

and it doesnt matter how many people do ext 2 in a school, a school could have 30 people doing it and be comepletely sh*thouse at it.

the way i see it, whatever mark you get in the exam will be just that with one person doing it.

and for madd-eh?: dont worry dude, 50% isnt that bad for trials.

i was getting around 50s%, did well in HSC and got 91.55.
anything can happen, but start studying your arse off for the subject you hate most.

lil-angeliz

HSC
is that true.. like i brought good in all my other 3 4U maths assessments, nut i stuffed up my trials as it was so HARD 45% (really baddddd)..but will my internal mark changes if i smash the externals..??? btw im the only one doing 4U in my school..no one to compare to

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lil-angeliz said:
is that true.. like i brought good in all my other 3 4U maths assessments, nut i stuffed up my trials as it was so HARD 45% (really baddddd)..but will my internal mark changes if i smash the externals..??? btw im the only one doing 4U in my school..no one to compare to
If you're the only person doing 4unit - your external mark becomes your internal mark.

So if you get 90 external, your internal is also 90, making your final HSC mark 90.

If you get 100, you basically topped the state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)