Should i dye my hair (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ok, here's the thing.

While I'm sure it would look really sexy on you, blonde hair can look great with a LOT of time, effort and money put into making it look nice, or it can look REALLY bad if said time, effort and money is not invested in it.

From memory, your hair is blonde/brown anyway so regrowth is not a big issue, but when you're really poor one week in the future, you will look into the mirror and realise that all the money you spend on trips to the hairdresser, clarifying shampoo, deep conditioners are perhaps not worth the trade-off...

...that being said, if you have heaps of cash to spare and really want to do it, go for it, but don't go too blonde right away. Go to a really good hairdresser and get them to do it gradually over 2-3 visits, otherwise your hair will be really brittle and delicate.

That's my opinion, and I was ALREADY a natural blonde and got highlights...

Skeeta

HSC
It would look HOT HOT HOT on you meli!!!!!

But yeah, only do it if you know you are going to maintain it, because it can go oh-so-wrong

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Where can one find white hair dye, that is white as sheet ?
You can't dye your hair white, all you can do is bleach it (this may take several goes, doing it all at once can be DAMAGING like woah) and then when it's the palest yellow you can get, use a toner that will even out the orange/yellow and leave it looking white.
Toner is temporary though and will need re-doing every now and then.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
OH my GOD are you serious
I was just thinking about you and how you should dye your hair TODAY.

But I was thinking brunette. OMG BRUNETTE. Your eyes would fucking ROCK with brunette.

Because I saw an older version of you Melli today and she had sexy brown hair and I went SHIT I have to talk to Melli about it.

Would you ever go brown?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
OMH SARAH AGREES!

Be brunette Melli oh my god seriously if you don't fucking respond in the next few minutes I am going to call you. If you don't pick up, I will spam your myspace.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
OMH SARAH AGREES!

Be brunette Melli oh my god seriously if you don't fucking respond in the next few minutes I am going to call you. If you don't pick up, I will spam your myspace.
:wave:

haha oh man
i'm so torn. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the blonde colour and have wanted to go blonde for so long. but i do want a change of any sort really

but the money and effort thing scares me since i havent ever really put much of either into my hair :/

and i dont know about brunette. if i were i'd go for a dark auburn. like not really auburn but with that added dimension

i was playing around on this site :eek: its cool HURRRRRRRR

(for those who dont know me im prob the 4th face on top row)
haha ooooooooooooooooh i want change

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
that would look hott.
and it wouldn't be that hard a colour to get to from your natural colour.
do it. but make sure you do it somewhere that does it right!

Legham

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
OH my GOD are you serious
I was just thinking about you and how you should dye your hair TODAY.

But I was thinking brunette. OMG BRUNETTE. Your eyes would fucking ROCK with brunette.

Because I saw an older version of you Melli today and she had sexy brown hair and I went SHIT I have to talk to Melli about it.

Would you ever go brown?
Girl conversation is funny :rofl:
In a good way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)