• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should i feel bad for dating my friends x? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
After we finished school, my friend started taking drugs and she became a such a totally different person, her relationship with her boyfriend ended.

I didn't really talk to him much whilst they were going out, but I invited him to my 18th and we slowly started becoming really close, but we never started going out until we thought it would be okay and other people wouldn't be scandalized by us.

We've been going out for about 10 months now. It all works out, once people get past the shock.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Your friend doesn't care. Stop mulling over what's not there.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
because joe kicked you out and you were disapointed to the point of vomiting?
um, no.
i had my own fun.
and what does that have to do with me feeling like throwing up on a train?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
um, no.
i had my own fun.
and what does that have to do with me feeling like throwing up on a train?
did a certain person have bad breath then?

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I'm currently seeing my mate's ex. They broke up over a year ago and it was never serious.

We grew closer and feelings were involved, so I asked him if he would mind if I had a crack. It's a bit awkward between them at the moment but we try not to make a big fuss in front of him. But as time passes I'm sure things will get better. Nothing has changed the relationship I have with my mate though.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
You rang up your friend to chat her up?
That seems really low..

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Exactly, I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I told him how he felt and he said it's fine, go for it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my best friend is going out with my ex. tho they've lasted much longer than what me and him did lol. I must admit, i resented her for ages at the start of their relationship, simply becoz he was such an ass to me, and i told her over and over not to get involved with him, but she did. I was pissed off, and now its still really awkward between me and the guy, sometimes i feel sorry for my friend, having to always separate her lives with her friends and bf, just coz its so awkward. But yeah im cool with it now. If she want to be with adickhead, well thats her silly fault

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
No thats fucking sick. I hate her brother. stupid emo stoner

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
I used to think that dating the ex of a friend was ok until it happened to a couple of my friends. I've witnessed best friends from primary schoool to high school bitching about each other over a guy that has been the ex of one, and is the current bf of the other....
Usually you would think that the girl whose ex is dating her best bud to be angry but in this case, it is the other way around....the girl with the bestfriend's ex is sooo insecure about her position that she feels the need to tell the other girl intimate details of her relationship ><"
So yea all i'm trying to say is that i think it is quite stupid to break a strong friendship just because of some guy that won't last anyway...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
go_swans said:
lol.. i know sumone who fucked his brothers wife. its like helllo u moron..
well that's just harsh (married) ;p

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
lol.. i know sumone who fucked his brothers wife. its like helllo u moron..
I watched Jerry Springer one time when i was sick at home...and this guy admitted that he fucked his wife's aunt and her sister (who were all really ugly and old with saggy breasts).......gross

HSC
1/5kiwifruit said:
I watched Jerry Springer one time when i was sick at home...and this guy admitted that he fucked his wife's aunt and her sister (who were all really ugly and old with saggy breasts).......gross

yeh ud expect it from trailer trash ppl... but these ppl were fairly normal... he got the wife like so drunk she could hardly walk... it was mean as

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
teaspoooon said:
Im dating this guy called Brad who is my x friend Nicoles x boyfriend!

3days ago Nicole msg Brad askin him to get back with her. I want her outta the picture for good. So i rang my friend Aaron & gave him Nicoles number & asked him if he could ring her and chat her up so it will take her mind off Brad. Hehe it worked! Woohoo.

Casey, Nicoles friend was talking to me yesterday over msn. She was going off her rocket at me, it was the funniest thing ever LOL! Saying that im a bitch for going out with Brad because his Nicoles X!

My x boyfriend Trent & i broke up almost a yr ago & we where together for 2yrs, when me and Trent spilt, I had Nicole, another Nicole, Casey, Jessica, Leanne, Tiffany & a couple more girls, who where all my friends at the tym, & all of them were trying to hook up with Trent! I said nothing about it!

It all seems pretty fair to me ... what do you think?

the unwritten law with dating is...

NEVER DATE YOUR FRIENDS EX.

i guess it jus shows how much u value ur friends. ur a real chump

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
the unwritten law with dating is...

NEVER DATE YOUR FRIENDS EX.

i guess it jus shows how much u value ur friends. ur a real chump

since when is that an unwritten law? if he/she's not with your friend anymore, he/she is free property. they broke up, ie they're not together ie he/she can be with anyone they choose. clearly they're not togther for a reason and if you like eachother there's nothing wrong with it.. why is it different dating a random's ex to someone you know's ex?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
since when is that an unwritten law? if he/she's not with your friend anymore, he/she is free property. they broke up, ie they're not together ie he/she can be with anyone they choose. clearly they're not togther for a reason and if you like eachother there's nothing wrong with it.. why is it different dating a random's ex to someone you know's ex?

free property?? ur talkin bout a person not some object u tool

its dif coz its ur friend. no relationship is worth losing a friendship

u sound so stupid

ur an ugly slut

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
free property?? ur talkin bout a person not some object u tool

its dif coz its ur friend. no relationship is worth losing a friendship

u sound so stupid

ur an ugly slut
I agree that it's not worth losing a friendship.

But in many cases, your friend wouldn't have a problem with it. So that's fine, isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)