Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, and i got 90+

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
hsc is meant to help find out who is capable doing what at uni ... but since so many people have tutoring these days ... it is really not unfair ... just that people on the same uai with one having tutoring and the other not ... one would expect the one without to struggle less at uni ...

Originally posted by flyin'
hsc is meant to help find out who is capable doing what at uni ... but since so many people have tutoring these days ... it is really not unfair ... just that people on the same uai with one having tutoring and the other not ... one would expect the one without to struggle less at uni ...
that's what i think too, the new hsc is designed for more independent research and work habits compared to the old one.People are not spoon fed any more and this is for a reason- to prepare you better for uni.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
the new hsc still does stop people from relying on tutors ... tho it does stop people who cant speak english or communicate in english from getting high 99s ...

edit: does not stop people ...

Last edited:
Originally posted by flyin'
the new hsc still does stop people from relying on tutors ... tho it does stop people who cant speak english or communicate in english from getting high 99s ...
really? are there any official rules outlined on this topic that i can access from the net?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)