Should I get the HSC Dot Point Investigations? (1 Viewer)

betwixtsleepeth

Random Kid
HSC
The HSC Dot Points for all the Sciences are awesome, and I'm still ordering the Multiple Choices [which also seem pretty awesome]. I'm in a dilemma as to whether I should purchase myself a copy of the Dot Point Investigations for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I mean, they DO cover the experiments and practicals in-depth, but I'm not sure whether it'll be of any use to me since the teachers do the experiments at school and it's not like I have the experimental set-up at home. Any thoughts?

interesting

HSC
N/A
It's pretty good if you're going to actually do them .. it's worth it IMO

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
My school has all of those dot point books as prescribed texts we have to buy. We rarely go through them in class but they are fantastic for revision and study. I would highly recommend them.

Zeroes

HSC
I've only tried the prelim physics dot point book but I found that the answers were lousy, some incorrect/missing and in general just not very thorough. I think it's good for general revision and practice and making sure you've gone through all the dot points but certainly don't rely solely on it as your main study source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)