Should i get the microeconomics supplement? (1 Viewer)

thats_so_fetch

HSC
N/A
Heyyy guys, for ECON1101 is the Connect that comes with Principles of Microeconomics worth getting? :)

mreditor16

HSC
Hey Man,

This is going to be a surprise, but there is no need to buy the textbook you refer to. This is because the lecturer in charge of ECON1101 has notified students that the textbook required is different and will be given out to students through an online game (Playconomics).

So, if you haven't bought the textbook "Principles of Microeconomics" yet, then don't bother! :)

gahyunkk

HSC
Hey Man,

This is going to be a surprise, but there is no need to buy the textbook you refer to. This is because the lecturer in charge of ECON1101 has notified students that the textbook required is different and will be given out to students through an online game (Playconomics).

So, if you haven't bought the textbook "Principles of Microeconomics" yet, then don't bother! :)
Oh so we don't need to buy that prescribed textbook at all?

mreditor16

HSC
Oh so we don't need to buy that prescribed textbook at all?
The prescribed textbook is the one that will come with the Playconomics game.

Principles of Microeconomics by Bernanke and co is optional reading.

Last edited:

gahyunkk

HSC
The prescribed textbook is the one that will come with the Playconomics game.

Principles of Microeconomics by Bernanke and co is optional reading.
Thanks. I was almost gonna buy that orange prescribed book.
So we have to purchase the game instead of the hardcopy book right:)?

noctua

HSC
Hey Man,

The game told us to read the first chapter for preparation for the lecture. Where do you find the first chapter?

mreditor16

HSC
The game told us to read the first chapter for preparation for the lecture. Where do you find the first chapter?
I personally haven't entered the game yet, so I haven't got the textbook yet. So I don't know atm. If I find out, I will post back on this thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)