Should I give up? (1 Viewer)

Killerdoggy19

HSC
I truly regret dropping out of school. It was the worst mistake i ever made. I don't want to go to TAFE and I can't get an apprenticeship anywhere. My parents hate me as well...

Kiddies, stay in school. But remember, subjects like English are a complete waste of time

Dont-trust-them

HSC
N/A
I just dropped out of school. They wouldn't let me so i'm just not going to school. As I'm going to a public school, I don't have to pay for it.

Board of Studies, screw you guys, no one even likes you and you will never be loved!

BYE BYE HSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I truly regret dropping out of school. It was the worst mistake i ever made. I don't want to go to TAFE and I can't get an apprenticeship anywhere. My parents hate me as well...

Kiddies, stay in school. But remember, subjects like English are a complete waste of time
Not even a month has passed but look at the change

Flop21

HSC

You were so close!

But it's done now. Don't stress. Accept what you've done and accept the situation you are in. Now, start thinking about what you want to do, or where you want to go.

What sort of apprenticeship are you looking for? Don't you need to go to TAFE to get a certificate in whatever trade you want to do??

Think about if you want to go to uni. Maybe try the HSC again? But remember, you'll have to work hard. Maybe you want to since you realise what a mistake it was to drop out.

Consider doing the HSC via distance education. It's not TAFE, and it's exactly the same as a regular public school except you don't go in. PM me if you want to talk more about it if you're interested. I strongly advise you to complete your HSC, even though you've dropped out. In this world you really need a degree, and certainly your HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)