Should I go to the library to study? (1 Viewer)

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
I get very distracted from the internet and other stuff at home; do you think it's valuable to make notes, do practice questions etc in a library? Thanks

Aysce

HSC
Yes, you won't be distracted - well very unlikely to be, plus you will be in a studious environment which encourages you to study. Good resources are there too and maybe you could make some mates and learn new things.

Examine

same
HSC
I like studying in the library. Makes me concentrate more.

Galladrim

HSC
One of the best environments you can get if you go to a decent library that isn't too noisy. Just make sure you don't go with people who are likely to distract you or you'll defeat the purpose of the exercise.

blurrberryz

HSC
I get very distracted from the internet and other stuff at home; do you think it's valuable to make notes, do practice questions etc in a library? Thanks
i think it really depends, sometimes when i went to study at the library, i got distracted heaps by people around me and my friends, so if you were to study at the library make sure your in an environment you can study, i found my dining room better than the library tbh :L

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Like blurrberryz said, Dining table can be quite effective too it's better to find what suites you my sister who's in uni did 8 hours of studying on the dining table with her stuff without getting hardly any distraction which is amazing but I would suggest try going to library and do it without friends I find you get a lot more distracted with friends around but it's also good if they are there when you need help in your studies.

amars

HSC
N/A
Deffinitely do. It's a nice and quiet place.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
The library is like the only place I can work. I hate public libraries though! Too many noisy kids.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Yeah librarys are great. Seriously, time flies there. Totally worth it imo.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
^ I assume Chatswood Library, so cold there =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)