Should i just not do my assignment? (1 Viewer)

Lilabear

HSC
Hi guys,

So my english ex journal is due tomorrow just for a progress check but it's only worth 5%. I also have a legal essay tomorrow worth 20% and i have a lot of work i still need to do for it.

The eng ex journal is easy marks, but its really time consuming to do research (probs 4-5hrs). Should i just discard it and focus on my legal? I've done some work in it, what i have will probably get me a 5/10 :/

jjuunnee

HSC
if you hand in your ext journal as it is now do you reckon you will get good marks? If not, probs pull an all nighter and do both or only do maybe 2hrs worth of research for ext

Frostguard

HSC
If your journal is only 5%, try and ensure you don't lose any marks - those marks may be even enough to make you lose a couple of rankings and the chance to scrape an E4 etc. Other kids will try their best to get the full mark so they don't have to worry about losing marks for their HSC in such early stages. IMO try and get EEX finished as soon as possible, allow yourself a little break then go full crazy for Legal!!!!!!!! Good Luck Lila!!!!

Lilabear

HSC
I'm just concerned that if i pull all nighter my memorisation for legal studies will be really bad. We were given the essay q and we literally just regurgitate. So i don't want my 5% assignment to effect my performance in my 20% exam...idk

Last edited:

Frostguard

HSC
yikes you know the essay question which means you're expected to remember your essay...... in that case i think focus on legal now and try to get at least 3/5, if you can, 4/5 for english and remember to get a good night's sleep!!

MickeyB99

HSC
Uni Grad
All nighter and do both but start with your legal essay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)