Should I learn all the poems in depth for Eliot. (1 Viewer)

sendhelp

HSC
So I'm doing Eliot's five poems for Mod B and I was just wondering if there was a likely-very likely chance that I'll require all five poems.
I currently have two grounded (Prufrock/Rhapsody) and a decent amount of notes on Hollow Men and Preludes.
My struggle lies with Journey of the Magi and at this point I really don't want to spend time trying to learn it.
Would it be likely that they will prescribe a poem?

astroman

HSC
They might specify, don't take any chances , try to learn them all, if you can't be bothered to learn them all, read a summary of each and at least some techniques and quotes.

Last edited:

sendhelp

HSC
They might specify, don't take any chances , try to learn them all, if you can't be bothered to learn them all, read a summary of each and at least some techniques and quotes.
Yeah thats what I intented on doing, thanks for the advice.

biocrazy

HSC
YES!!!

KNOW THEM! KNOW THEM ALL! (hehehe I couldn't resist that one!)

But seriously, like you I focus mainly on Prufrock/Rhapsody and struggle with the hollow men. I didn't prepare for it in my trials and guess what? I got fucked over by the stupid CSSA trial. Moral of the story: don't think they won't ask it because they will. Be prepared for all of them!!!

Good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)