should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedude88

HSC
should i or shouldn't i have pop best freind virginity on her birthday.
my best friend ask me 2 pop her virginity as present from me on her birthday. if don't really want 2 say no her casue we known each other since kindergarden and she is one of my closest friends but i don't want 2 hurt my gf cause i really care about her and love her. i try explaining 2 my best friends that we can only be friends and if didn't wanted 2 ruin her life cause i care so much 4 her as friends but she wouldn't listen.

then again the chic i called my gf isn't my gf until i we into uni next year which is when it become offical that we are bf and gf but i already consider her as my gf and as i metion a above i really care avout her and love her. if have sex wif my best friend, i no that i going 2 hurt her and i will lose her aswell.

then again i wouldn't want 2 lose da relationship wif my best friend cause she i known her so long and she been there 2 support me at time when i was down. she is one of my only two best freinds and the other is guy. i don't even no y she would want 2 lose it wif me cause she like one of da most popular girl in her school cause she hot and she can get any guy she wants but y me?

friendship or love which one should i choose?

Last edited:

Nelg

HSC
i say NO if you want to stay friends dont have sex it only complicates this and you dont want that to happen now do we stay friends and maybe if you are lucky in the future you will become more than friends and have raging sex with the hottest girl in school as you called her

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
DON'T have sex with your best friend. Sex changes everything. And also, ask her if she only wants you to do it so she can "get rid of it", 'cause if she does then she's doing it for the wrong reason.

Also, you don't want to hurt the girl you love... And having sex with another girl (whether it's "just as friends" or not) is definately going to hurt her.

7th Sign

HSC
Its called "friends with benefits"

If she is really keen on it mate just do it. Really its up to you what you do mate its not up to some random kids on the internet.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
I'd pop her if I was you. There arn't too many chicks out there that would ask you to pop her.

thedude88

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Is the friend hot?
What out of 10?
yeah she hot, she around a 9.5 out of 10. she not da hottest in her school but close 2 it. but she is definitely the most popular girl in her school. she what u called ur typical japanese bombshell. with 94-57-88 approximately. i not sure what the exact figure r but that what she told me last time.

Schroedinger said:
Film it and put it on the internet.
yeah sure i am going film it and put it on da net and sell 4 cash and the title will be 17 years old viet fucking a 16yrs old japanese bombshell

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You must like have a small penis being asian aye

Nelg

HSC
7th Sign said:
Its called "friends with benefits"

If she is really keen on it mate just do it. Really its up to you what you do mate its not up to some random kids on the internet.
Yes in the end it is all up to him but he asked for our advice so we are givin it to him

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why the fuck is he even asking?

He has a girlfriend, and he's questioning whether to sleep with a friend? Taking her virginity of all things?

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Wow.. no comments on lack of English ability..

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
thedude88 said:
should i or shouldn't i have pop best freind virginity on her birthday.
my best friend ask me 2 pop her virginity as present from me on her birthday. if don't really want 2 say no her casue we known each other since kindergarden and she is one of my closest friends but i don't want 2 hurt my gf cause i really care about her and love her. i try explaining 2 my best friends that we can only be friends and if didn't wanted 2 ruin her life cause i care so much 4 her as friends but she wouldn't listen.

then again the chic i called my gf isn't my gf until i we into uni next year which is when it become offical that we are bf and gf but i already consider her as my gf and as i metion a above i really care avout her and love her. if have sex wif my best friend, i no that i going 2 hurt her and i will lose her aswell.

then again i wouldn't want 2 lose da relationship wif my best friend cause she i known her so long and she been there 2 support me at time when i was down. she is one of my only two best freinds and the other is guy. i don't even no y she would want 2 lose it wif me cause she like one of da most popular girl in her school cause she hot and she can get any guy she wants but y me?

friendship or love which one should i choose?
you're an idiot if you have to even ask that question

Jiga

Wow.. no comments on lack of English ability..
Really, maybe have a closer look :rolleyes:

This has to be a gee-up, apart from the appauling english, who would even consider doing such an act when you've already got a gf............

Last edited by a moderator:

ice_wind

HSC
man, i say, eep with ure g/f, dont do anything that u'll live to regret...i mean she is ure best frend, fucking her mite spoil everything

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
ice_wind said:
man, i say, eep with ure g/f, dont do anything that u'll live to regret...i mean she is ure best frend, fucking her mite spoil everything
Hahah, being asked by your best friend to fuck them would be quite awkward too.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
:rolleyes:

the fact that the threadmaker posed such a morally-controversial question is a significant indicator that he is simply trolling.

and yes, you should fuck her. fuck her brains out "till cherry-ripe themselves do cry". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)