should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
she thinks that a good birthday present is having her hymen broken by tiny asian penis and bleeding everywhere?

and you think that your ''girlfreind'', is worth losing for some girl who wants her cherry popped as a present?

whoa thats twisted

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
As I said, post her number I will call her up and do it for sure... unless she's like terribly ugly.
God invented ugly women, man invented paper bags.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
friendship or love which one should i choose?
Don't do it!
How could your bestfriend even put you in this position?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i think she likes him. except she's too blind to think about her near future which may be ruined.

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
That is just the most disgusting, sick think i've ever heard. The fact that you're even contemplating "popping her cherry" as her birthday present is just wrong.
playboy2enjoy, couldnt hav sed it betta myself...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i say no... if you love ur gf then you wouldnt sleep with ur best friend even if she asks you because it seems to me that she pretty much wants to use you to get rid of her virginity and for both of ur sake i would avoid it to save you all a lot of pain

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
obviously u want to..
if i were u...and no gf..
mabbe..

but u do.. u owe it to give it to the best one..

but to make a thread about it.. mabbe u do want to bone her..

alternatively.. she can auction it off on ebay..lolz..

thedude88

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
she thinks that a good birthday present is having her hymen broken by tiny asian penis and bleeding everywhere?

and you think that your ''girlfreind'', is worth losing for some girl who wants her cherry popped as a present?

whoa thats twisted
it wasn't my idea, that the birthday present that she wanted 2 have. i gotta 2 agree wif u cause it kind of awkard when she said. btw azn penis ain't small, it just how fit u r. the fitter u r da large da size.

yeah this chic like me since yr 9.

not that bright if u c i gurantee u will dripple straight away cause of the tight clothes she wear which make her look really hot. her mobile is 0419 645......... , if u can guess the last three number correct u can talk but she most likely 2 tell u 2 fuck off cause she no so many guy friends.

btw what is trolling?

what r u talking about wif da auction at ebay?

Last edited:

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
i say go for it, i doubt your 2 inch pecker could pop anything really so give it a shot. and since when did fitness have anything to do with penis size

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
thedude88, be lucky that you even have a Penis, a small Penis, while you can keep dreaming about a large one. The closest you'll come to a large penis is the strap-on Penis's which you can find in your local sex shop.

HSC
7th Sign said:
Its called "friends with benefits"

If she is really keen on it mate just do it. Really its up to you what you do mate its not up to some random kids on the internet.
It's called a troll.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
hey, we got ourselves frontrow seats to a Jerry Springer show. Be excited we are priviledged to witness this freakshow.

Dude, where the fuck do I begin....oh yeah, strange friend, you're strange - you didn't really back yourself up when half the thread were saying your penis was small. You came up with some excuse about fitness. Think it's the same for girls? More exercise = bigger boobs???

Deranged, disturbed, maybe that's a little harsh, maybe it's what it deserves, I don't get your logic boyo, really don't? Why is your "gf" not your gf till uni? Some agreement we don't know about?

Having sex with your bestie cos they asked you to...hmmm.....hmmm....yep, deranged. I'm going to take advantage of the vulnerability of this topic, oh yes indeedy. Want to post that you'll read every last word of what everyone's got to say.

Why even have a "gf" if you've got sex on the brain with your bestie? Don't get it. Biding your time or using as a distraction? Do you want to fuck her? I mean you ultimately do it, not us. You using this is a boasting ground that you got a girl asking you for sex? Whatever.

Enough bitchiness for the night.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
thedude88 said:
what r u talking about wif da auction at ebay?
its called a joke..

because your trivialising a girl's intimate desires...
(honest to God i hope she posts here about her first time.. and a massive discussion about you :rolleyes: )

you've essentially blown it to the level of an internet joke!?
my point was ... if it was on ebay at least she could get money for the humiliation of it being on the net...

its all fair and well to be anonymous... but u should know better.. also publicising your.. two-timing.. in written form.. brilliant..

gna

HSC
*Sniff Sniff*

I think i smell bullshit in the OP.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
i spent 4 month trying 2ask this chic out.
i try sweet talking, being funny, being supportive
this chic has rejected me around 30+ times in the last 4 months
1) can u guys/girls give me any other ideas that could help me ask this chic out?
i still talk 2 her on msn or call her on her mobile pretty much everyday 4 like 3 hours or more
btw everytime she reject me she give me the same reason that this our hsc year in 2006 and we should study hard and not waste our time in a relationship and if u really love u can wait until after we both finshed the hsc can get into the course that we want.
also i never went out wif on a personal date, only went out wif her once wif a whole bunch of other friends
2) in ur opinion does she like me or not or is she just playing wif me get rid of me so i could forget by the time we get uni?
thedude88 said:
i am a living example that a player could changes his way. b4 i met my x's i was a player, i used 2 have around 3 or 4 gf at once from different school. with those girls i have sex like 3 time a week wif 3 different girls. i took my x's around 15 months 2 make me change in ways. after she tame she told he how much pain she have gone through 2 change me. from that day on day treat her like treasure
btw da begining i just wanted 2 deflower her virginity cause she was one the most attactive girls in her year at the time. so i spend a lot of time wif her nd still flirt wif other chic behind her back.

all i saying from this is it possible 2 make someone change his ways but it is very hard and long process.

if u want 2 continue be prepare 2 get hurt cause ur going get hurt 4 sure.
but if u can change da guy he will treat u like treasure

i ur chances very slim.

as an advice never given him ur virginity until marriage cause he dump u 4 sure if he get it b4
thedude88 said:
hi 2 everyone that said i was doing the impossible,

on friday night i went on wif that chic, cause 2 of her best friends set it up 4 me and her 2 go out on a date. her 2 best friends simply ditch us on purpose. i didn't even no they were setting up a date 4 us. one of da girls just simply call me up and ask 2 go out as a group, i said ok. i was really surprise 2 c her there. when i got there, there were just me, and her 2 best friends. like i said b4 both of her friends eventually ditch us. after the girls ditch we have dinner and and went 2 a dance party. when we decided 2 go home, she let me pash her (btw this the 1st time she let me kiss her. also it was kinda funny cause she didn't what 2 do at da begining cause she probably never kiss a guy in her life b4.). then she said that "we can only be more than close friends until da end of da HSC cause my parent would never let me have a bf b4 i have done my HSC. if u truly love me, can u wait 4 me until after the HSC exam and then we can go on from there. don't take this as a rejection but an encouragement 4 ur study cause when u get into uni, i would be ur gf. but 4 now we can still go out once in a while." she then said " btw don't ask be 2 be ur gf until after da HSC cause ur just forcing 2 reject u which hurt both of us and could ruin our relationship." then she let me pash her again and we said ur good bye.

i am thinking that her 2 best friends must of being gossiping about me which made change her mind about me. i usually hate it when girls gossip but this time i say go da gossip.

btw smurg what r saying i can only understnad half of what u r saying

who said perssiant dosen't pay off?

:) oh yeah life sweet

thedude88 said:
2 be honestly wif u spark, i have absolutely no intention of having sex wif that chic
but i don't even no how that chic was wif me. the worst thing was that she was a blond bombshell. i hate blond chic cause they r 2 slutty.

how stupid am i ah; i could have pop my ex's virginity but i said no cause i love her so much that i didn't wanted 2 ruined her life and could wait until marriage cause i didn't wanted 2 end like my other relationships which ended after sex.

anyway i am over this chic cause i got a new target
thedude88 said:
i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap tent wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.

Just a sample of our friends great talents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)