Should i or shouldn't i? (1 Viewer)

Mono!

HSC
hfis said:
SF don't require passes in English these days?

a candidate in the top 70 percentile band of students that complete the subject. band 4 thats a pass just not a very high one is it not?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I was referring to the violent rape of the language you committed with the original post.

'(no other guy isnt a bf)' roughly translates to 'this girl is the town bike', for instance.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
sorry, i havnt looked at the site, but 'top 70 percentile'? that doesn't make any sense. it is either 70th percentile, which means top 30%, or 'top 70 percent', which speaks for itself. Either way, being in the top 30% does not mean you got 70 in English in HSC. Doesn't work like that.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
hfis said:
I was referring to the violent rape of the language you committed with the original post.

'(no other guy isnt a bf)' roughly translates to 'this girl is the town bike', for instance.
haha 10char

davin

HSC
N/A
from a perspective issue....be very careful. i tried to get back with an ex at a point where the initial problems weren't fixed.....you're just setting yourself up for a painful ride. you've got to be very cautious before trying to go back to a relationship, and be very sure you know not just what the problem was before, but why it won't be a problem second time round

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Haha, never noticed your sig before argo :p I can't believe you got to drive a Veyron! I'm insanely jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)