Should I pay an Indian to do my eco homework? (1 Viewer)

What should I do?

• Pay an Indian to do the homework

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Do the homework myself

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
If you are so offended you must be indian.
I was just asking a question like all the indian at my school didn't even smell bad, that was all the white people (even though there were barely any since selective), but the indians were loud and obnoxious. Even on the trains and everywhere. They are the least respectful people of all the races and think they are better than anyone else with their culture and hygiene.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
Not the casual racism 😒
Racism is literally normal you don't have to tolerate groups of people who clearly have unfavourable characteristics.

My mum is from Japan but they she also adapted into a more Australian based lifestyle without saying crap about their culture and acting like her's is better. Its racist in Japan, but Japan is different to Australia since its very homogenous and their immigration policy has been strict from the start.

Thats what Indian people do, constantly talking about how their culture is so good and how they don't want to assimilate with Australians because Western culture is 'shameless', like just go back to India if you like it there so much why are you here?? You can't come here with a migration opportunity hoping for a better life and continue to degrade Australia. You can't even recognise some western regions of Sydney its just mini India.

shixuans

HSC
Hey guys,

I just looked at my holiday economics homework for the first time these holidays, but am thunderstruck by how much I was given. Each module thing contains a ~7-14 slide powerpoint which we are instructed to meticulously write out every word in our exercise books. In total, this would take a week to do, and an ability to grind which I do not possess.

View attachment 42205View attachment 42206

So... the average salary for an Indian is ₹ 642,421 per year or ₹ 257 per hour, which translates to AUD 11,702.50 per year or AUD 4.68 per hour. Let's say the work will take 20 hrs, then it will cost me $93.6 + $3 (to buy my guy an exercise book and a pen) = $96.6. Courier service from India to Australia takes 2-5 business days, so I can receive my work before school starts.

Doing the math the plan seems viable. Hence what do y'all think? Should I continue the great Australian tradition of outsourcing labour overseas, or just tough it up and do the work?
I will do your eco homework for $93.6 and scan/email to you before school starts. If it is actually piss boring I am expecting a $10 tip. Not Indian tho but can guarantee high quality work.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
I will do your eco homework for $93.6 and scan/email to you before school starts. If it is actually piss boring I am expecting a $10 tip. Not Indian tho but can guarantee high quality work.
What race are you?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Racism is literally normal you don't have to tolerate groups of people who clearly have unfavourable characteristics.

My mum is from Japan but they she also adapted into a more Australian based lifestyle without saying crap about their culture and acting like her's is better. Its racist in Japan, but Japan is different to Australia since its very homogenous and their immigration policy has been strict from the start.

Thats what Indian people do, constantly talking about how their culture is so good and how they don't want to assimilate with Australians because Western culture is 'shameless', like just go back to India if you like it there so much why are you here?? You can't come here with a migration opportunity hoping for a better life and continue to degrade Australia. You can't even recognise some western regions of Sydney its just mini India.
sylviab reading this:

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

who hurt you bro

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
If you are so offended you must be indian.
I was just asking a question like all the indian at my school didn't even smell bad, that was all the white people (even though there were barely any since selective), but the indians were loud and obnoxious. Even on the trains and everywhere. They are the least respectful people of all the races and think they are better than anyone else with their culture and hygiene.
gotta be racially motivated to say this type of stuff 💀 was the butter chicken too spicy for you?

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Looks like The Onion beat me to this 14 yrs ago

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
gotta be racially motivated to say this type of stuff 💀 was the butter chicken too spicy for you?
[/QUOTE]
go bath in curry and don't forget to spit and put your crap into your curry and take a shower in the broth pot before you serve it. I love your street food.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Where's the lie though? The majority of indian-born indians I've ever met in australia have had a cultural (or even racial) attitude towards themselves relative to australians and others

Which as johncena points out is very pathetic considering they the race/culture they value so highly evidently couldn't build a country worth staying in compared to inferior white australians

Indians are basically the most racist people in the world lmao but of course, they're brown, so nobody cares. (Also india is so terrible a country that there aren't large numbers of people wanting to move there so be victims of their racism too).

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Where's the lie though? The majority of indian-born indians I've ever met in australia have had a cultural (or even racial) attitude towards themselves relative to australians and others

Which as johncena points out is very pathetic considering they the race/culture they value so highly evidently couldn't build a country worth staying in compared to inferior white australians

Indians are basically the most racist people in the world lmao but of course, they're brown, so nobody cares. (Also india is so terrible a country that there aren't large numbers of people wanting to move there so be victims of their racism too).
the same can be said for many first gen migrants from other non white countries who struggled to assimilate. ur bias against indians specifically is never a surprise though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)