Should I practice lucid dreaming to study while sleeping? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
I had this idea.
If I practice lucid dreaming to the point where I can lucid dream every night, I should be able to study in my dream world while sleeping.
This will be awesome since I will be doing 2 things at once. Sleeping as well as studying.

Anyone tried this before?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lol, interesting concept, you could try, but don't fuck up your sleep just before HSC day.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah except you'll study some goofy ass shit (cos its a dream) and that will make you an idiot

Fiction

HSC
Apparently, according to my bio sub teacher, if you record your notes then replay them until you fall asleep you dream about them. However, she (sub teacher) mentioned that although it worked for her, when she actually woke up, she felt really tired or something.

Dunno how legit that is, but by all means give it a go c:

astroman

HSC
I had this idea.
If I practice lucid dreaming to the point where I can lucid dream every night, I should be able to study in my dream world while sleeping.
This will be awesome since I will be doing 2 things at once. Sleeping as well as studying.

Anyone tried this before?
lucid dreaming isn't something that you can just master in one day or a week, and plus there are dangers to it.

turntaker

HSC
lucid dreaming isn't something that you can just master in one day or a week, and plus there are dangers to it.
If that's sleep paralysis then I have overcome fearing it. It was scary the first time but then it became ok.

astroman

HSC
studying involves a lot of brain power and activates the brain's primary stimuli so i doubt you would be able to remain asleep when lucid dreaming

astroman

HSC
If that's sleep paralysis then I have overcome fearing it. It was scary the first time but then it became ok.
still it is a danger and u never know if u will ever snap out of it, i'm not keen in lucid dreaming, i suggest u do ur study when u r awake and fully alert and reserve the night for proper sleep

turntaker

HSC
still it is a danger and u never know if u will ever snap out of it, i'm not keen in lucid dreaming, i suggest u do ur study when u r awake and fully alert and reserve the night for proper sleep
But I need to do past papers in my sleep

QZP

HSC
Your thought process is kind of retarded when lucid dreaming :p It's not like 100% reality

astroman

HSC
Your thought process is kind of retarded when lucid dreaming :p It's not like 100% reality
ikr its only ur imagination, how would u know if ur answers are right or wrong, plus, wouldn't u have to remember the questions to past papers before lucid dreaming???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)