Should I send in my EAS form? (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Well I have it but I have been forgetting about it. The thing is, if I send it tomorrow, I don't know if it will get there before Friday, and I don't want to pay for a late fee.

Also, I was wondering if it is worth it? Because in my case, I said I put financial disadvantage ( I receive youth allowance etc) and also a passing of a close family member.

However, I hear to cases that are considered are much more extreme, so I am wondering if it is even worth sending mine? Also, I already have 8 bonus points for UNSW which is the uni I want to go to, so I don't know if it is a waste of time sending this application and paying for postage?

enoilgam

HSC
Well I have it but I have been forgetting about it. The thing is, if I send it tomorrow, I don't know if it will get there before Friday, and I don't want to pay for a late fee.

Also, I was wondering if it is worth it? Because in my case, I said I put financial disadvantage ( I receive youth allowance etc) and also a passing of a close family member.

However, I hear to cases that are considered are much more extreme, so I am wondering if it is even worth sending mine? Also, I already have 8 bonus points for UNSW which is the uni I want to go to, so I don't know if it is a waste of time sending this application and paying for postage?
It's worth a try I reckon.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
normal post is generally 1-2 days if in Sydney.

Express is guaranteed 1 day, sometimes same day if you do it in the morning. It's only a couple of dollars for a letter.

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, sent it and give it a try. And the last time I bought an express post envelope it cost me around $4-6

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Last year I didn't get charged a late fee for EAS...I submitted mine after I got my ATAR, and my application was successful. I think you should.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I sent my letter and it didn't arrive ..... Stupid australia post.

Since in overseas, what can I do? I return around the 28th.

Last edited:

adam266001

HSC
Did you have to get a teacher to fill out your Education Impact Statement for the youth allowance? I'm also applying for EAC under youth allowance, but I can't get a teacher to fill it out as the school is now closed for the holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)