Should I study for this subject? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
Well, I'm dropping the subject tomorrow but the exam is also tomorrow, I let my year adviser know and he said I can drop it but I still have to sit the exam, should I study for it?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
No you shouldn't study for it since you are dropping the subject, unless you think there is a remote chance you will do well, then feel free to study for it if you want and if you don't have other exams on.

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
Since you're dropping it, don't waste your time studying for that subject. Use that time to study subjects which you're currently doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnny_boy12

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd draw pictures:) since there really isn't any point in studying for a subject you know your dropping. Just walk into the exam chill for a bit and walk out or have a nice good sleep if its early.

AtlasX

HSC
No you shouldn't study for it since you are dropping the subject, unless you think there is a remote chance you will do well, then feel free to study for it if you want and if you don't have other exams on.
By the way, if I still do the exam, will the mark I get for it count towards ny ATAR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)