Should I take a chance? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
I have an SOR exam tomorrow
The short answer questions are on Baptism and Bioethics
One essay is on two or three aspects of your choosing
The last question we don't know but I'm thinking it's Paul
I've studied for Paul but not for the other two, should I take a chance and only study Paul?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
I have an SOR exam tomorrow
The short answer questions are on Baptism and Bioethics
One essay is on two or three aspects of your choosing
The last question we don't know but I'm thinking it's Paul
I've studied for Paul but not for the other two, should I take a chance and only study Paul?
If you've studied Paul, then why not study the other two?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't you have some time to study the remaining two?

suika

HSC
It's probably better to study for the other two topics. If it's not Paul, then you've wasted a good amount of time trying to memorise one topic that won't even be beneficial for your exam.

Studying for my legal studies exam last term, I was basically running out of time to study for certain topics because I was working on an essay due the same day. One of the topics I didn't study for ended up being a 10 mark question. Thankfully I had gone over the notes I wrote in class some time ago (only briefly I think) and I was able to recall some fact but not all the important ones. I ended up getting 7/10, though it was an optional question and the marks weren't counted to my final mark (we had to pick from one of the two questions to answer and you could answer both, but the marker would take the highest mark).

Basically, you are better off studying for the other two topics. It might become useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)