Should i take the risk?? (1 Viewer)

laram

HSC
My god I hope it's about sewerage systems! (never thought I would say that in my life)
That would be absolute win if it was.. Easiest topic ever.
ew y would u want sewerage. i wouldnt mind sumthin like public buildings or occupations..talk abt the prostitutes loll.na but i have a feeling politcs is gunna be in there somewhere. hmmi really hope theres no religion questions

sirpoopalot7

HSC
Lol I predicted my trials because I know my ancient teacher is lazy and only uses past questions from hsc exams. No use here.. I think the 10 mark will either be ethical issues relation to human remains or problems with conservation/preservation. Local political life like the board of four, council and peoples assembly..maybe as there was an amphitheatre/political thing one sometime.. Social structure, private buildings, art, Egyptian/Greek influences... Then there's the Electives..societies are ok but time periods and personalities..soo much to cover...

pattie_d

HSC
my teacher thinks there will be...Ethical Issues, Conservation/PreservationTechnologiesHouses/buildings

laram

HSC
k dw guys..i ended up studying the whole syllabus lol. thanks everyone for yur advice and concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)