should i tell joshua. M that i like him (1 Viewer)

tumbleweed

HSC
there is this guy that i like who lives in sydney and i met him last year at WYD and we talked and talked usually via msn and facebook and text msg.

he implied numerous times that he was interested in me and never implied he like anyone else or he had a girlfriend. but when asked he denied them in a way that was different to his usuall nature.

All of a sudden one day he stopped talking to me, making me think i had done something wrong.

then the day after my 17th birthday, i blocked and deleted him and didn't talk to him for 6 months. secretly during these 6 months i was hurting. i missed talking to him. he made me happy.

then a couple of weeks ago, i txted him for the first time and he replied. then i sent another and he sent one back and i sent another and he sent one back.

then last week i sent another innocent one and he didn't reply.

i really like and feel we belong (connotation to english..tehe) together.

okay should i tell him i like him. OR should i ask him out?

thank you for your help.
good luck with the studies.

xoxo tumbleweed!

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
ive experienced this before. its quite strange and very annoying at the same time.

try having a proper conversation with him on msn. do you also live in sydney? If u do then say something like "omg i wanna go see wolverine/some movie, looks awesome. OH HAY, wanna go see it?" or something else sly like that.

Call him up and have a talk, then maybe tell him your feelings for him, but only after you've found out that he's not already with someone, that'd just be awkward.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
camp outside his house it will be like a pilgrimage

a pilgrimage of love

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why the fuck would you block and delete him if you liked him? :confused:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
But I think I like Joshua M!
I might go ask him out this afternoon actually.

Lanina

HSC
Umm
okay so from what i gather he obviously was just using you to get some , lets face it otherwise if he really honestly liked you with the same mutal feelings he would have asked you out/continued to talk to you rather then just one day stop and never talk to you again for no reason. Blocking and deleting him was probably a wise thing to do , seems like he was just wasting your time as he was toying with you and your feelings for him.

I think its time to get over him , it seems he did for 6months while you didn't sweety - why bother or continue to pursue something that doesn't exist by the sounds of it ?

good luck with it all!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Umm
okay so from what i gather he obviously was just using you to get some , lets face it otherwise if he really honestly liked you with the same mutal feelings he would have asked you out/continued to talk to you rather then just one day stop and never talk to you again for no reason. Blocking and deleting him was probably a wise thing to do , seems like he was just wasting your time as he was toying with you and your feelings for him.

I think its time to get over him , it seems he did for 6months while you didn't sweety - why bother or continue to pursue something that doesn't exist by the sounds of it ?

good luck with it all!
yeah, because he ignores her on msn and is reluctant to write back to this clingy bitches messages, he was OBVIOUSLY JUST USING HER TO GET SOME

honestly, what?

Lanina

HSC
what i said was a total generalisation about guys but come on if he honestly liked her and was a great guy etc etc don't you think if he liked her or even as just friends he would continue to talk to her and maintain that relationship but NO he decided to stop talking to her out of blue so what 6months later he obviously likes her since she msged him and he msged her back? thats a joke... the guy sounds like a scumbag who knows how to toy with girls feelings and it just happened to be tumbleweeds

HalcyonSky

HSC
what i said was a total generalisation about guys but come on if he honestly liked her and was a great guy etc etc don't you think if he liked her or even as just friends he would continue to talk to her and maintain that relationship but NO he decided to stop talking to her out of blue so what 6months later he obviously likes her since she msged him and he msged her back? thats a joke... the guy sounds like a scumbag who knows how to toy with girls feelings and it just happened to be tumbleweeds
uh maybe he just straight out doesnt like her, and thinks she's a clingy bitch and was just being nice by writing back to a few messages and responding to her on msn, but got bored of it quickly so just stopped altogether

MAYBE?

we dont have outlandish, illogical motives behind everything we do like you female queers. If we dont talk to you, we dont like you - its simple

gella

HSC
sleeping out was the biggest mistake ive ever made

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
You must be an amazing essay writer.

Lanina

HSC
You must be an amazing essay writer.
LOL
thanks
BACK to the essential question about should she tell him or not beside the fact she met him at WYD tumbleweed does need advice and not some individuals bagging out WYD honestly =]

Laika_

Banned
HSC
there is this guy that i like who lives in sydney and i met him last year at WYD and we talked and talked usually via msn and facebook and text msg.

he implied numerous times that he was interested in me and never implied he like anyone else or he had a girlfriend. but when asked he denied them in a way that was different to his usuall nature.

All of a sudden one day he stopped talking to me, making me think i had done something wrong.

then the day after my 17th birthday, i blocked and deleted him and didn't talk to him for 6 months. secretly during these 6 months i was hurting. i missed talking to him. he made me happy.

then a couple of weeks ago, i txted him for the first time and he replied. then i sent another and he sent one back and i sent another and he sent one back.

then last week i sent another innocent one and he didn't reply.

i really like and feel we belong (connotation to english..tehe) together.

okay should i tell him i like him. OR should i ask him out?

thank you for your help.
good luck with the studies.

xoxo tumbleweed!
at WYD

ttlams

HSC
Just go ahead and tell him your feeling about him.You won't get the answers if you only think by yourself...Love should never having to regret...braving out !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)