• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should i? (1 Viewer)

[Shadow]

i've got this problem..

i really like this girl, not for her physical appearance or anything, but because of her personality. She was there whenever i needed her, and when i was in the "lowest point of my life".

of course, many of you would just go.."ask her out you pussy" but theres a few problems. She lives like 2 hours drive from me and the only communication i have with her is via msn. I don't know if she have any feelings for me, i can just imaigne she going "we can only be friends", if thats the scenario, fine, but from past experience, as soon as a girl say that to me, our friendship is like..gone.

but i'm really really crazy about her :(

SipSip

HSC
N/A
[Shadow] said:
i've got this problem..

i really like this girl, not for her physical appearance or anything, but because of her personality. She was there whenever i needed her, and when i was in the "lowest point of my life".

of course, many of you would just go.."ask her out you pussy" but theres a few problems. She lives like 2 hours drive from me and the only communication i have with her is via msn. I don't know if she have any feelings for me, i can just imaigne she going "we can only be friends", if thats the scenario, fine, but from past experience, as soon as a girl say that to me, our friendship is like..gone.

Do you have her phone number?? msn to be honest isn't serious at all...
2hrs drive isn't that bad if you have a car, and if you're really serious about her...maybe talk to her for a little while longer and see if her feelings towards you are the same...i mean if it is...then have a shot...what could possibly go wrong apart from her saying let's just be friends...i mean, it's better than her "saying i don't want to be friends either"...heck, having a friend who is there at your lowest point is quite important too..
if you want to confess...either on the phone...like talk....not sms....or actually go and meet her... trust me...i reckon she'll be delighted to have a guy like you ^^

And no-one thinks you're pussy ^^

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
[Shadow] said:
She was there whenever i needed her, and when i was in the "lowest point of my life".
been there, done tha.. no still there.

how recent was this low point in your life? if it was rather, you could just be having mixed feelings for her.

if not and you dont tell her how you feel, even if its subtle, im going to poke you with a wooden fork.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
As veanz said, give it a bit before you think, its the mixed feelings.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah i think its possible you just formed emotional attachment because she was there for you when you needed her...

you should think about it for a bit longer (a month or two), and if the feeling doesnt go away then you know youve got something to act on

i dont think youre a pussy ^^

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
babydoll_ said:
yeah i think its possible you just formed emotional attachment because she was there for you when you needed her...

you should think about it for a bit longer (a month or two), and if the feeling doesnt go away then you know youve got something to act on

i dont think youre a pussy ^^

i agree. give it 2 or 3 months. the minimum would be a month. look i've been rejected once in the past year. like before we were friends anyway. i was honest with my feelings. she said she did'nt feel the same way. end of story. we don't talk about that incident ever again. we're still friends. and there is no tension. except, we're not as close as before, i guess. but you'd expect that after they're shocked.

You never know, she may feel the same way. so have a go. :)

[Shadow]

thanks guys

the incident(like when i was really low) happened around 4 to 5 months ago...

and its definately not mixed emotions because of the way my heart beats whenver i see her or hear her voice over the fone(rarely does she calls me, but whenever she does, she makes my day)

i don't have much courage to tell her that i liked her, mainly due to the low self-esteem i have.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
gordo said:
just ger her pissed then ask her
thats the easist way....LOL might try that one time...

you can always try to get her alone, then tell her. or you can tell her over the phone.

Be honest mate. there are no ramifications to being honest. i was honest. and am still being honest. not many people dislike me...or thats what i think. no woner i am easy target to cheap comments?! o well, you find out something new everyday...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
exactly wait till u r sure of ur feelings

that way ull feel better, and be prepared to handle anything she says once u decide to talk to her

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
how did you meet her and how did you two talk? that wasn't a random question, i am getting to the question of - is there any central place you often see each other?

2 hours is a lot but if she feels the same way you'll get around it. distance shouldn't make you miss out on being with the girl of your dreams

if you put if off too long she might find someone else

maryanne270

Where Did Ya Meet?

if ya met her on da net 4get about it!!!
i hav guys fallen 4 my personality over da net and jus think its useless!
u cant judge a person by wat they type on a computer screen!!
u need 2 speak 2 this chik.. dont get worked up over it!
i know from experience! i talked 2 this guy 4 nearly 2 years then finally met up with him! 1st guy off da net. Now i wont say that i didnt like it or anythin but it jus would never hav worked out! yer we were far away 2! i jus didnt know if i could trust him or not.. anyway cuttin a long stry short after 2 days of muckin around we never saw eachutha again... that proves that ppl can b false over da net!!
TALK TO HER.. GET TO NO HER 4 REAL!!!... there's more fish in the sea!!

[Shadow]

a central place where we can see each other,i can think of one...but problem is, we work a fair bit on the wkends and me with my job that ends like 1am in the morning, usually i can't get out of bed till 12pm,so it will still be hard, but i guess i can sacrifice something.

i'm positive about my feelings to be honest, theres no question about that=)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
[Shadow] said:
i've got this problem..

Mabye you can arrange to meet her somewhere halfway, but 2 hours away isn't very far.
If your crazy about her why don't you just tell her how you feel about her, its worth a try..she might be feeling "crazy" about you too, you don't know.. If she does say to you"we can only be friends" it will be a let down to you, but at least you know that you let her know how you feel and you tried..:)

[Shadow]

hmm.. i would have told her about my feelings, but lately me and her seems isolated

like i could talk to her like how we used to but then when i ask for her a movie or something she will be like "why don't you go with someone else?"

so yea.. :(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
[Shadow] said:
hmm.. i would have told her about my feelings, but lately me and her seems isolated

like i could talk to her like how we used to but then when i ask for her a movie or something she will be like "why don't you go with someone else?"

If she says "why don't you go with someone else" tell her that you want to catch up with her and go with her not anyone else...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
[Shadow] said:

is she asking the question as in enquring about why you don't go with someone else, or telling you to go with someone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)