• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should John Howard be allowed to run? (3 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm...sint it always? minorities make the most amount of noise...y should majorities bend to minorities?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
i hate racist cock white european john howard, but labour and the rest of the parties dont know shit about running a good country. So *sigh*, John Howard can run his party til he dies in maybe 15-20 years!
I would never want Kim Beazley as a PM, his a fat shit who failed twice already. What a fucking loser. Now he wants to try the 3rd time.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Bone577 said:
But it is part of OUR laws. Australia has become member to the UN, accepting the UN charter, it is ratified and has become part of Australian domestic law. So he is indeed a criminal. There is no argument on the criminality of the matter.

criminal.

Ratifying a treaty doesn not make it part of our domestic law. For a treaty to become part of our domestic law it must be incorporated into a Bill by parliament and then go through all the processes, just like all our legislation. Otherwise, a judge may refer to a ratified treaty when passing judgement, as long as it does not conflict with legislation (obviously).

As to the issue of illicit drugs and legalisation, and this was mentioned above, we already have enough harmful substances in society, why legalise more. As it is tobacco is no longer as wide spread in use as it was. There's all the anti smoking campaigns and Quit lines, and warnings on cigarette packets. Legalising marijuana is just taking a step backwards.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
omg.. It's the australian Mike More!!!

John Howard being our prime minister cannot be a criminal unless he breaks OUR laws.

Nuremberg Trials? Ur accusing John howard as being the same as nazi generals who assisted in the murder of 6 MILLION innocent people based on their religion?!

Go greens? You know.. keeping POT is currently a crime, jumping over people's fences and tying yourself to a tree is a crime.

I hope that labor supporters and liberal supporters alike don't buy into this kinda thing..
If hes a pot head, he should vote for HEMP (Help end Marijuana Prohabition)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
I think the first item on the agenda would be trying to seperate John Howards dick from George Bush's ass.......

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
shady_03 said:
I think the first item on the agenda would be trying to seperate John Howards dick from George Bush's ass.......
Dont u mean bushes dick in howards arse

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
In relation to the title of this thread,
No Howard shouldnt run cause he looks stupid in the photos where he is wearing his trackies

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
I'll say it nicly JOHN HOWARD SUXS BADLY HE SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF AUSTRALIA AND SENT TO IRAQ TO LIVE

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
atleast John Howard is 100% better than paul keating, back before 96'
i remember he made our country nearly fall down to our knees in the economy etc,
and i remember how you would walk in cabramatta station and you would go pass and see how junkies inject meth etc into their veins in the train stations, now you dont see that no more...
and i 100% dont like Bob Carr, man the train ticket fines, its outrages, also the trains as well, soo late etc, no support for the labor party, ima make my own party, now everyone let's party in my party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)