SHOULD PEOPLE have sex with lites on or off? (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol right.. well unless you're blind.. no wait, then it's in the dark for them anyway. ehh whatever..
He can see in the dark but, its weird

gish

HSC
Ms 12 said:
For fuck sake there isn't a way you're supposed to have sex. Im sick of virgins trying to dictate to us how they think sex should be performed when they've never put it into practice themselves.
"HAY GUYS I HAD SEX"

HSC
N/A
depends on whether they know how to get h0rni through touching or not, and if the person you're sexin has a sexay body or not.. i suppose they're all factors that influence the arousal process, therefore the pleasure and overall effect of the interc0urse...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
bec :-x said:
i dnt care if its doable or not point is y would u go 2 the effort sex is not about the lighting its about well we all no wat its about and it sure aint that
your kidding right? thats what a prostitute would say.
sex should be between two people who love each other...and if not, then lighting doesnt matter. but if your in love with someone, the lighting does matter. obviously you are going to want lights on if you love someone, i have the lights on with my boyfriend because watching each other is pretty stimulating for us. bu having the lights off every now and again lets us rely only on our sense of touch which can be a good yet simple change. so thinking about it...lighting does matter, and on and off are both good :)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
i think it depends on the time of day if its light outside u obvoiusly cant do it in the dark - it is a good idea however to draw the curtains (unless ur a bit shovanistic) as 4 night time if the lights r on wen u start gettin hot and heavy leave em on if they r out leave em off, rushing 4 the lights 2 turn em on or off is destracting and unessisary
It's spelt 'chauvinistic', and I don't think it means what you think it means.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
hfis said:
It's spelt 'chauvinistic', and I don't think it means what you think it means.
Shit i didnt pick up on that, she made such a blunder
Chauvinistic: fanatically patriotic OR misogyny

bec :-x

HSC
sex should be between two people who love each other...and if not, then lighting doesnt matter. but if your in love with someone, the lighting does matter. obviously you are going to want lights on if you love someone??? wat the???

that is so contrdictory (yeh i no the spellin) if u love sum 1 it should b about the person not the surroundings?? i mean it might add to the mood but having the lights on or off doesnt mean u love or dnt love something and if u read the whole sotory dats wayt i said it doesnt really matter if its light or dark it shouldnt even be an issue.

wat i meant before about the spelling was lyk showing off u no puttin on a show

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ok...im tryin 2 understand wot u've written....

i think i've got it, but not every has sex with ppl they 'love' n care 4 :p eva heard of random hookups?

whatabout skoolies?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sex should be between two people who love each other...and if not, then lighting doesnt matter. but if your in love with someone, the lighting does matter. obviously you are going to want lights on if you love someone??? wat the???

that is so contrdictory (yeh i no the spellin) if u love sum 1 it should b about the person not the surroundings?? i mean it might add to the mood but having the lights on or off doesnt mean u love or dnt love something and if u read the whole sotory dats wayt i said it doesnt really matter if its light or dark it shouldnt even be an issue.

Wtf, are u trying to say

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC

you should quote me, so it doesnt sound like you are putting shit on yourself
its not contradictory, it makes sense. yeah if you love someone having sex means somthing right? (most the time), mood and shit does matter. have you even had sex before? umm you musnt be real intelligent, i dont see where i went wrong in what i said, it makes sense etc, maybe you should read it again.
and braad....random hookups are cool ;) thats when lighting, and surroundings dont matter...

bec :-x

HSC
look all i intended to say is that sex should be about the action not about the lighting, whether you love them or dont love them it doesnt matter the piont i was trying to make and i obviously diddnt make it vey clear is that i dont think turning the light on of off should be a concious decision if they r off leave them off if they are on leave them on. what im saying is the lighting shouldnt be a big factor and im sorry if u didnt understand what i was saying

by the way yes i have had sex and ive never even thought abotut the lighting if ur into what your doin i dnt think it really should b a thing that crosses you mind really.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
im an idiot said:
as if youd care about the lights when your having sex
exactly! it's light for fuks sake! sex happens when it happens, arranging the lighting is just minty and strange.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
why are u concentrating about the lighting when ur having sex!?!?!?!
Who knows, but its good for ambience, if ur a guy u dont really care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)