should there be a fishing society at UNSW? (2 Viewers)

MJ-47

HSC
I love fishing so its only natural i think there should be a fishing society at UNSW.....

All those in favor say I :D

Tim035

HSC
is there a parkour club? ...i want to try it out.
There once was some guys running around doing parkour near mathews, they were filming it as well, was awesome to watch. If there was a club you'd probably have to play some horrendous insurance fee upon joining. I was doing it with some mates a while back, but we all got sick of injuring ourselves lol. Funny story, I jumped off the pedestrian ramp of the westfield carpark at chatswood on to the side walk (only 2 - 3 metres) and got caught by security, I thought I was going to get charged or something, but they seriously thought it was a 'warm up' suicide attempt. I had to convince my mates who all ran off...to come and back me.

MJ-47

HSC
maybe a society where every member wheres suits, drinks scotch, smokes cigars and plays poker. the ultimate snobish society..as well as possibly the most awesome.

Last edited:

Tim035

HSC
maybe a society where every member wheres suits, drinks scotch, smokes cigars and plays poker. the ultimate snobish society..as well as possibly the most awesome.
Only if we also get hookers

Uncle

Banned
HSC
The Jewish society.

EDIT:

Only if we also get hookers
Old Muppet time,

About these, hookers?
Yairs?
What is so good about them?
AIDS
What benefit will AIDS provide?
It will reduce the sprawl of students across campus
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)