Should you complete all the Maths homework questions? (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Can't believe I'm going to be using MIF as well. It's a school text book and they don't have any other good textbooks.I'm really angry about this.
it doesnt matter too much, mif is still math, just use it if you have to at school but resort to past papers and other textbooks if u can

teridax

HSC
N/A
for those who say that MIF is a good t/b for maths, stop perpetuating utter bullshit. ofc if you're struggling (and i mean in the b1/2 range), then maybe you should use it. otherwise, cambridge and fitzpatrick are viable t/b's to utilise since it actually tests your intellect in maths lol

Last edited:

integral95

HSC
hahaah Guys this thread is about approaching maths hw questions, not this "MIF is awesome" bullshit.

Anyways OP, like you said it gets tedious getting all of the questions done, usually I only pick out some of the questions from the questions to practice, enough for me to understand the concepts taught, but not so much that I get sick of it.(Mind you my teacher doesn't bother checking).

Once you get the knack of it, start practicing the past HSC/trial questions of the same topic to enhance your problem solving and familiarising yourself with the higher levels.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Don't waste your time doing questions you already know how to do without batting an eyelid. Unless your teacher checks. IN which case GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)