Show me your Pens! (1 Viewer)

Kralex

HSC
So theres questions on how much we write in essays, how we write that much, is it because of our pens? Maybe it is partially a result of our pens?

Show me the pen that you use regularly and why you would recommend it! We could make a nice variety of pens to choose from and who knows, maybe a pen in here could change your HSC life for the better :drink:

I use:

A pack of 2 pens would set you back 4 dollars and will last a while (I've been using it for a term and a half now.

• Very smooth, you don't have to apply much pressure
  • The grip is soft without being squishy so you don't play with it
  • Size is absolutely perfect!
  • Doesn't cramp up your fingers due its strangely soft exterior
  • Doesnt spurt out ink!

HSC
Uni Grad

Very smooth but runs out of ink very quickly, I've gone through almost seven pens this year so far...

Kralex

HSC
i use a lamy 2000

[im6g]http://www.isellpens.com/Images/lamy/LAMY%202000%20FP%203A.JPG[/img]

its made from macrolon, platinum and white gold and retails for $300. It is also the only pen found in the museum of modern art and has been a bauhaus design classic since the 60s.
How much does this beauty cost to fill up? I can imagine you power through essays with that.

abbeyciss

HSC
I should probably start thinking about pens and such. I was told that if you tape something heavy on your pen for the year (I.e in class) then slightly increase the weight thorughout the year, you take the weight off at HSC time and you never get cramps! Just what i've been told, don't know if it's true. Maybe someone should try it and let us know!

xV1P3R

HSC

About 25c each, very smooth and very reliable

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the pen I used all through year 11, but then lost it at the end of year 11 on an overseas trip :( It was a wonderful pen, cheap and very good, even if it was a little heavy, filled up with parker ink. 1 fill lasted about a normal school day, but only lasted 1 exam, such as english.

This is what I'm using now, its a good pen, but the fountain pen helped write faster.

Kralex

HSC
I should probably start thinking about pens and such. I was told that if you tape something heavy on your pen for the year (I.e in class) then slightly increase the weight thorughout the year, you take the weight off at HSC time and you never get cramps! Just what i've been told, don't know if it's true. Maybe someone should try it and let us know!
It isn't incredibly reliable. The pen will be heavier and your fingers will adjust to deal with that weight and by the time the exam comes around and you take it off the lighter weight will feel awkward.

twistedrebel

HSC

reminds of a similar thread last years HSC, somewhere around this time of year. Must be something in the air. Once yuo start discussing pens you are taking HSC too seriously.

you -nG-

HSC
I use the same as above (twistedrebel), Papermate.

Last edited:

ilikebeeef

HSC
It's a bullshit practice.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i use a lamy 2000

its made from macrolon, platinum and white gold and retails for $300. It is also the only pen found in the museum of modern art and has been a bauhaus design classic since the 60s.
:rolleyes:

i'm pretty sure this is like the tenth time you have posted this pic, nobody fucking cares

HSC
Uni Grad
That's stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)