"Show us your tits" - Army Chopper :p (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
yeah...i agree ... if ppple cant take a joke........fuck them.

its not offensive or rude.. Maybe they should have said please..but overalll who gives a shit.

Women are given way to much respect..in this day and age.

Most of them aint worth shit.
Oh, thats going to get you a nice girlfriend.

gem_max

HSC
waterfowl said:
Did anyone hear the news update on 7 about this story?
It was hilarious...the news lady translated "Show us your tits" into "...have been stood down after suggesting women show them their breasts."
It's probably a 'you need to be there' kind of joke, but the way she said it, and how she translated it so formally was hilarious!
Haha yeah I saw that and agree totally! But how ironic is it that the helicopter dudes werent really allowed to show such a sign yet the news is able to show it freely. Hehe I thought the whole thing was fine family entertainment and the people who have kicked up a stink have kicked up too much of a stink. Im a girl and it didnt bother me. FREE SPEECH I SAY!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
gem_max said:
Haha yeah I saw that and agree totally! But how ironic is it that the helicopter dudes werent really allowed to show such a sign yet the news is able to show it freely. Hehe I thought the whole thing was fine family entertainment and the people who have kicked up a stink have kicked up too much of a stink. Im a girl and it didnt bother me. FREE SPEECH I SAY!
I draw a distinction between normal, well adjusted women and raging man hating lesbians.

The problem was, its inappropriate for the armed forces to behave like that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)