Shuttle buses. (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
is there shuttle buses/buses at all campuses from the stations to the uni? how frequently do they operate? thx.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not all campuses. I'm pretty sure that there are only shuttle buses to penrith.

Parra you will rely on state transit buses. Bankstown you have to catch a bus between bankstown station and the uni but the other unis you can walk between the station and the campuses.

Which campus were you looking at exactly?

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
yeh is there any at hawkesbury? actually i could just walk coz its good exercise....ive seen pple take bikes...maybe i should get a bike?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Theres a westbus service in the morning at about quarter past 8 or so, and one in the afternoon just after 5. It will cost a $1.20 one way. I prefer to walk, especially in winter cause it warms me up.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
oh ok, damn its not free! i think ill just walk too... :D hey cape i have a class that finishes on tuesday at five, it says on city rail that there is a train at 5.09 do you think i'd make it to the 5.09 train by walking, or would that bus reach it?

wow... do buses usually cost that much??
hey does ne1 know.. do u need a sticker just to park at uni? would i really need 1 if i would only drive like once a week???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I finished like that time last year ... and generally that train does not turn up at 5.09. It generally turns up at east richmond at about 5:20 and then goes to richmond. You will get used to all the trains being late.

As for the sticker, since your driving only one day and you know have to pay, i assume they have machines that you day and you receive a ticket.

luckyduck

hahaha ops i meant yesh there is going to be shuttle bus at campbelltown station as well

a little lost

relationships pfft
and if u go to campbelltown campus u are strongly advised to catch that shuttle bus to campbelltown station. Trains are often cancelled at campbelltown and turned back. so they don't actually end up at marcarthur station. And there have been one too many times when they just put on a shuttle bus between marcurtha station and campbelltown because the trains are soo late they don't have time to go to marcurthar...

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
So there are definetley going to be shuttle buses between Campbelltown station and uni?. How can we find out the schedule and where do they leave from?

debugz

HSC
what are the bus numbers (and times) from parramatta station to parramatta campus?

cheers

debugz

HSC
:'( sifffffffff

i dont want to catch a train, and then waaaaaaaaaaaaaalk *whinge*

klh

HSC
for c'town, there are 2 buses you can use to get to mac station form c'town station.
the uws shuttle, which is on the other side of the platoform when you stop off at c'town station and then the cityrail buses that go to mac station. to use the cityrail one, all you need is a valid ticket that goes to mac staion and you can go on.
i would rather the city rail becasue its bigger and when you stop at the station, its there waiting for you. the uws chuttle is a smaller bus, liek them toyota shuttle buses [not the Hiace]

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
debugz said:
what are the bus numbers (and times) from parramatta station to parramatta campus?

cheers
L20, 525, 523, 524 ... if you don't wanna catch the train ... plus they come much more frequently that a train.

debugz

HSC
omgosh there are busses.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Where abouts at uws parra campus do they stop? what buildings? what bus company?

*thumbs up*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eesh! Parra campus is on vicky road! You will be catching state transit buses ... they will stop outside the uni on victoria road, but the walking distance is not far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)