SIBT questions.. (1 Viewer)

Monstar

HSC
I heard they transfer you to 2nd year commerce if you perform.. i was just wondering once you transfer over, will the fees be full fees or hecs?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Monstar said:
I heard they transfer you to 2nd year commerce if you perform.. i was just wondering once you transfer over, will the fees be full fees or hecs?
Check the details with uni, but I'm quite sure that it is HECS. I have a couple of friends who did this.

Also, going to the concert?

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Monstar said:
i spoke to the academic advisor a few weeks ago and they dont really have a criteria for hecs. Nearly all local students are on fee-help which is a form of hecs, but you're paying an extra $200 on top of every subject, so instead of $1500 it becomes $1700 or something(at SIBT)....

also you dont really need to 'perform' to get into macquarie.... in all your 8 subjects you just need to average a pass conceeded which is like 46-49% and when you get into mac than you have to worry about passing every sub

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
subjects @ mq avg $800 ... ur actually paying almost double if u go to sibt
i think u need 1.5 avg gpa to get into b.comm, its different for other subjects i heard ...

Tabris

HSC
1.5 GPA? not even a pass average....

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I htink certificate is all upfront and you can only get help with diploma....not sure, someone else can confirm.

And yes, they only need 1.5 to transfer.

*hopeful*

HSC
miss_gtr said:
I have no idea. But I went to pee the other day in the SIBT toilets. You guys have some pretty awesome toilets in there
i reckon~ n have u seen the international building ones? heaps nice

drunkontea

HSC
Monstar said:
yeh i went throught that sibt thing, if ur doing a diploma in sibt u can get fee-help from gov. Once you've transfered to uni its all good, u can get hecs then. Oh yeh and sibt is heaps easy, im getting smashed at uni now.

zzzz

HSC
How much would average fees be at SIBT (for fee help) for a diploma??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)