Sick or Misadventure Forms? (1 Viewer)

Shortie08

HSC
Hey I just wanna know if anyone has had to apply for misadventure or illness forms?

I will have to as I've got this real crap thing and had to go to doctor's last night for a needle in the bum! lol.

Not good!! He's worried about me with the exams and think I'm at a disadvantage.

So I was just wondering.. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Dimplez

HSC
Yeah a girl at my school has an allergy to gluten and she just got diagnosed with it and she has been throwing up at any and every food she's eaten. She still did her exam but also sent in a misadventure form so they could use her assessment mark if it was much higher than her exam mark.

mrjet

HSC
yep.. currently undergoing chemotherapy so the only exam I have been able to sit is Biology. :vcross: At least it means I dont have to worry about the rest of them..

henry08

HSC
N/A
mrjet said:
yep.. currently undergoing chemotherapy so the only exam I have been able to sit is Biology. :vcross: At least it means I dont have to worry about the rest of them..
That's sad, hope you get better.

HSC
mrjet said:
good on you man for still doing your hsc (Y)

hope you get better.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Dimplez said:
Yeah a girl at my school has an allergy to gluten and she just got diagnosed with it and she has been throwing up at any and every food she's eaten. She still did her exam but also sent in a misadventure form so they could use her assessment mark if it was much higher than her exam mark.
my sister has that, and isnt throwing up, but its feeling sick most of the time and is unable to study, but she is plugging along. yer ps im a twin

Just.waiting

HSC
mrjet said:
That's horrible. You will be so proud of yourself when this is all finished though. If you can manage the HSC, and go through what you have - I'm sure you can do anything. (sorry about the cliches!)

mrjet

HSC
Thanks guys.. hopefully my marks arent too screwed up. At least I pretty much know I'll get consideration. Would hate to be majorly disadvantaged and not get recognition for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)