Sickness and studying? (1 Viewer)

Aimz- Lou.

Hey, I have been sick for the past week, and been finding it really hard to maintain concentration to study- even long enough to write a 40 minute essay. Does anyone have any study tips that require shorter attention levels, becasue I'm really starting to freak out. My aim was at least 6 hours a day, and I've been lucky to manage two. Thanks in advance for any tips. :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
don't push yourself, if you're sick...when you're feeling better you can manage six hours if you want but dont stress if you cant at the moment. perhaps you could try studying in short little bursts and if you feel your concentration going, take a break, have a drink or something and then go back to it. listening to soothing sorts of music might help you to relax and sort of settle in to studying as well, just put it on in the background or something. hope thats helpful

P

pLuvia

drink lots of water, eat lots of fruit, if you don't want to study - like as in you can't study at all there's no point in forcing yourself to study. Don't try and drink coffee or energy drinks, they only waste your energy faster, fruit gives off energy slower but last much longer.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
kadlil said:
Don't try and drink coffee or energy drinks, they only waste your energy faster, fruit gives off energy slower but last much longer.
i think that just came out your plug hole

fakingtheday

HSC
6 hours is a lot. I'm doing between 2 and 4, if your one top of it who cares.

Kadlil: 10 points for stating the obvious and minus 10000000000000 for being an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)