*sigh* (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Senator04 said:
Totally agreed, you can go to Uni anywhere, but you may ever only find a girl you really love once, so I think I'd stay, if that were the way.
exactly, I'd definitely stay

miranda

HSC
i'm going to be supportive. i never said i wasn't going to be.
what i wanted was some support not being attacked.
thank you for those who didn't attack me and fuck you to those who did attack me.
and this relationship is not fickle.
i may be a teenager but i have gone through so much in my life that i may as well be 25. you don't know me so don't judge me.
thank you to those who didn't attack me and support me.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Anytime, I think you've made the right choice. If you're being supportive of his decision, you know he'll stand by you when the moment comes. That my friend is what love is all about.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dont be hurt i dont think ppl were actively trying to hurt u or anything, like u said we dont know u....we r all giving our own opinion- if u want to post here and have a discussion dont get angry when u hear what u dont want to hear...this is reality and u have invited us to help u

sure some ppl joke but he has his options just as u have ur options- i hope u make the right choice and so does he- obviously talk about it with him...ull be suprised if u havnt already about the future of ur relationship

btw im not attacking u- i just dont like it when ppl have a go at ppl for giving their opinions

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
miranda said:
i'm going to be supportive. i never said i wasn't going to be.
what i wanted was some support not being attacked.
thank you for those who didn't attack me and fuck you to those who did attack me.
and this relationship is not fickle.
i may be a teenager but i have gone through so much in my life that i may as well be 25. you don't know me so don't judge me.
thank you to those who didn't attack me and support me.
I don't really think you were attacked, ppl just gave some advice

miranda

HSC
Blah,
Sorry...
I know i'm being selfish not wanting him to go but in the end i'll let him make his decision and if he goes we'll stay together. I think our love is strong enough.
Sorry for snapping. Everyone has the right to their opinions...I'm just not with it...HSC and all the rest of it is getting to me; Snapping at everyone left right and centre.
Thanks for the advice guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)