Sign Out Day! (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Today was my sign out day. Had to go to school between 12-1pm collect a form and go around to each teacher (luckily all in the one building) return textbooks and have them sign me off. Then have the deputy do the final sign off and collect reference - then signed out. Last time I ever have to go to school again.

Discuss your sign out day, it’s procedures, thoughts and feelings.

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
We dont have an offical sign out day. We just go to school some time after our last exam but before 17th of november. We have to try and find all the teachers and head teachers and return our books. It is not much fun. It took me about and hour and a half to sign out today.
But i am so glad it is over.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
We don't have an official sign out day either, just some time after our last exam. I cant find a few of my books though!

T

Testpilot

I think mine is at the end of November (27th maybe?). There is no procedure, just aimless wandering.

Graham Trevor

HSC
We're being given our references on speech night, 6 Dec.

Bastards.

The whole year will once again have to slip into that vile uniform...

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I had mine today.

Problems though...my biology textbook must have gotten mixed up with my friends at the beginning of the year, and it appears that hers(the one I had) got mixed up with another girls. After the half yearlies I left my textbook in her locker, she must have given me her one. Teacher still signed me out.

The business studies coordinator wasn't in the room so I just left the text books there and put my number down, so he didn't sign my form. The office lady, library etc signed it.

Will I get into trouble because he didn't sign it? Other people didn't get him to sign it.:mad1:

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
Graham Trevor said:
We're being given our references on speech night, 6 Dec.

Bastards.

The whole year will once again have to slip into that vile uniform...
same here, exactly the same night too! *WEIRD*
We don't have a sign out day either...i've never heard of them before.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Mine is next monday (20th november)...ours is also called "clearance day" and we meet in the school library and go around to each teacher we had and get them to sign us out...we then proceed to our rehearsal graduation if we are speaking/performing...yes we haevnt had our grad yet but looking forward to it soo much...anyway yeah we go to school sign out and leave school behind us!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i signed out on monday... we dont have an official day, it just has to be done by tomorrow. it would be more efficient to have a 'day' though; it took me almost 3 hours to sign out because all of my teachers bar one were in class when i got there and didnt want to be bothered until recess...and then, haha, i saw the history coordinator walking around about 10 times before i needed his sig...and then he was nowhere to be found! gah. it wasnt much fun. and some stupid kid kicked in my locker door, so i didnt get the deposit on it back either. oh well it was only 15 bucks i guess.
but school is now over, and i have my nice lovely reference (filled with lies, since when did i participate in swimming? i can barely swim, hahaha). :D
celebration time!!! i have a partay tomorrow night :D with the dancing and the fun and the non-schooliness...

s2indie

HSC
We had three consecutive fridays to signout from school, and I did it on the second friday straight after my chem exam. So many textbooks. Heavy.

But the teachers all went into one room to make it easier for us to return textbooks and to get signed.

Then headed to the fees office and head office to get signed out. Asses. I lost my bus pass and they wanted it back. Doesn't matter, they let me sign out anyway.

No longer part of the school. Mixed emotions - sad and extremely happy and relieved.

kerfuffle

HSC
I had mine today.
O.O I thought it started at 9. When I rocked up to school at 9, I saw tons of people with half-completed clearance forms! O.O
It didn't take as long as I thought. Only an hour or so.

HSC
I signed out on the 17th. We had 2 official days to sign out though. After lugging back all my Ancient History books up the stairs [they are the worst] I couldn't believe that I wouldn't be coming back here.

Well. Goodbye school !! :wave:

HSC
I signed out last thursday. I couldnt believe i was. It was surreal.

I still cant comprehend that i've finsihed highschool, as i saw some girls from my school, via going home from chatswood~!

i guess it was an ephinany too .. that im OLD.. NOO!! .. well going to be ..

JhK89

HSC
ahhh i signed out of tuesday.... feels a bit weird.... seeing that im 17... half way to 34.... just makes me seem so old...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
I signed out last thursday. I couldnt believe i was. It was surreal.

I still cant comprehend that i've finsihed highschool, as i saw some girls from my school, via going home from chatswood~!

i guess it was an ephinany too .. that im OLD.. NOO!! .. well going to be ..
i know what you mean, lol. anyone else feel weird watching people at school? I saw a bunch of girls walking past in their uniforms when i was in westmead today and had this weirdo feeling like i was meant to be at school too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)