Silberberg Chemistry? (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by mitochondria
I'd be dead if i didn't get a textbook ;) I have to admit that he's an extreme funny guy ---> If there's a relative fun-rating he's on top of everyone.. but he's still going quite fast :( Anyways, I bought the Silberberg one.. I've only looked @ it twice so far and I got the information I needed within minutes :) It's a good book! hehee.. ooh, and the online resources are fab!
what online resource?? where? there was nothing on the site... i hate this... by the way is anyone here using university physics??? i can't login to the site without student no. and instructors course ID. :(

im getting ripped off here... i want my online support!!!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
im getting ripped off here... i want my online support!!!

what the for what? aren't u HSC student:p

yep lamb rocks as a professor i quite like the chem lectures
asides, i just read about 100 pages of the text today (silberberg) to learn the quantum mechanics stuff

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

asides, i just read about 100 pages of the text today (silberberg) to learn the quantum mechanics stuff
lol. that uncertainty principle crap... schrodinger's equation is not making sense at all... what is a hamiltonian operator:confused:

of course im a hsc student... or else i wouldn't be here. :p

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
lol.. abdoooooooooooo! (see.. I'm showing respect ;)) is invading UNSW when he's still in high school! Stick to the HSC matey! ooh.. and don't forget to come to UNSW ;)

You know Dr. Chowdhury? She's really nice! She's my chem tutor and she explained all these quantum things to me the other day.. :p I guess my "distance" from the textbook has just increased again..

of course im a hsc student... or else i wouldn't be here. :p
timmy and mito aren't hsc students (or should I say victims?) but we are here ;)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by mitochondria
lol.. abdoooooooooooo! (see.. I'm showing respect ;)) is invading UNSW when he's still in high school! Stick to the HSC matey! ooh.. and don't forget to come to UNSW ;)
lol. respect. :p

unsw is not for me... way too far to travel... unless attendance do not count in uni. :)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
what? die?

lol... what happened before krebs discovered his cycle in mitochondrion? umm... this is post hoc fallacy!!!
oooh yes, the deadline is tomorrow and I'll be.. i guess *dead?* by then :(

What happened before krebs has discovered the cycle is.. nothing happened :) Otherwise he wouldn't have discovered it ;) And.. oohh.. how is this a post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallcy? Mito isn't dead yet ;)

And finally, a simplified version of the new mitochondrion cycle is:

(Input) mitochondrion goes into lab ---> (process) use equiptments to perform an experiment ---> screws up the experiment ---> proper results are not obtained ---> cannot find fellow mitochondria to help ---> (Output) dead on the *dead*line

I guess Sir Hans Adolf Kerbs wouldn't have guessed a mitochondrion do perform labs these days

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
haha; don't tell me u bought both texts and the Si data book

i only bought silberberg. whos gonna read both textbooks?
timmy, my friend actually did that, but evenually refunded one, but damn co op, only give vouchers!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Sirius Black said:
any gentleman here would like to sell 3rd ed Silberberg for around $60?
tho i know this price is a bit... :D
i steal one for u for that price :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I hate chem text books. Hardly read them. :(
Session 2 chem is tough :( :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)