Silk Road Online (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
www.silkroadonline.net said:
The SilkRoad has a regular basis on re-enacting the SilkRoad world of 7th century on the on-line and is the fantasy on-line RPG game ground on history, culture and fable of each and every regions.
I also hadn't heard of the game but thats what a quick google search found, another popular on-line RPG.

香港!

HSC
It's just one of those typical MMORPGs.. hehe
But in this game you there's 3 classes after level 20 , trader, hunter and thief.
Traders have to transport some stuff from certain places and thiefs can pop up and kill you if dey want to... hunters can protect these traders in their journey..

I'm sort of n00b in that game so that's all i know:)

It's worth joining I guess, however you can't join anymore, they have ceased anymore account creations:(

X

xeuyrawp

Ooo, that sounds cool. The Silk Roads have always fascinated me, too.

M.I.A-187

HSC
As long as it ain't those cheap ass 2D mmo HK rpg where i have to buy a card shit just to play per month THEN I AM IN :) SHOW ME TEH SHITE :).

Hk, i guess your from Hk right?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
香港! said:
It's worth joining I guess, however you can't join anymore, they have ceased anymore account creations:(
Oh well. I guess maybe time to consider playing GB again! (not.)

香港!

HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
As long as it ain't those cheap ass 2D mmo HK rpg where i have to buy a card shit just to play per month THEN I AM IN :) SHOW ME TEH SHITE :).

Hk, i guess your from Hk right?
They claim the game to be "Free to Play Forever" lol.
www.silkroadonline.net is the site.
But as I've mentioned up there, they don't allow any more account creations now...

I am from HK!!:)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn. You had me interested there for a moment... mmorpgs can be so addictive too. :rolleyes:

香港!

HSC
You never know, they might undo that thing so people can create accounts again after a while:p

I'll see if I can make a post here or something when\if they do.

P

pLuvia

香港! said:
It's just one of those typical MMORPGs.. hehe
But in this game you there's 3 classes after level 20 , trader, hunter and thief.
Traders have to transport some stuff from certain places and thiefs can pop up and kill you if dey want to... hunters can protect these traders in their journey..

I'm sort of n00b in that game so that's all i know:)

Why did they do that? So no one can join now, that's just plain silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)